• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking eye court order

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking eye court order

Hi, i have been ignoring the various threatning letters regarding the Parking Eye fine my wife got last October ,however, today we received a Claim Form from the Northampton County Court claiming £100, Court fee £15, Solicitors costs £50. We have 14 days to contest or pay up. Had a quick look at some other threads but could not decide what my best plan of action is as i don't want a trip down to Northampton when we live in Lancashire,, Any advice greatly recieved.
    ta
    Gary
    Tags: None

Re: Parking eye court order

Parking Eye are taking people to court these days in fairly large numbers. Having said that the majority of these are still to be decided and of those that parking eye are gloating about nearly all are suspected to be default judgements where no defence was entered.

Whilst standard advice is that these penalties are unenforceable only a judge can actually decide this.

http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?...=post&id=16231

http://www.penaltychargenotice.co.uk...rking-tickets/

Your case largely depends on the circumstances. Is the driver or registered keeper being chased ? Who owns the car park ? etc etc.

It may be that you can take action to avoid court but there is no information you have given that can help me help you achieve this. Post up all the details you have including particulars of claim any letters if you have them etc redact all personal info.

It would be your local court that deals with it as Northampton is a bulk processing centre.

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X