• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

!!! Vodafone unauthorised payment taken !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: !!! Vodafone unauthorised payment taken !!!

Originally posted by danavis25 View Post
    Hi Lee,

Cheers for taking the time to come back to me,

Yet again i am coming up against an obsticale with Vodafone, I am using my email address: danavis25@hotmail.co.uk which is the same email address the TL within Vodafone used to email me on same address i used to join this site and is asking me to use a valid email address.

Is there some other way i can do this? This will now be the 9th time i have came up against this.

Cheers

Dan
    Just to observe - this was exactly the same problem I was constantly hitting with the site over the last three weeks - it either wouldn't log in, or it did then collapsed! So the problem probably isn't with you.

Lee, the Vodafone site is and has been flakey for weeks and nbody is doing anything about it.

Comment

Cheers Eloise01 i thought this was just me.

Lee do you have a number i can contact you on or would you like mine and we can arrange another way of me sending anything you need accross?

Comment

Lee can he send you that on LB and you register it? I honestly do not know if this is possible. just an idea

Comment

Hi Dan,

Thanks for coming back to me.

As you've had difficulties with the Contact us form could you email me with a contact number only at eforum.web@help.vodafone.co.uk and again quote the code WRT135 - FAO Lee in the subject line?

Originally posted by Eloise01 View Post
          Just to observe - this was exactly the same problem I was constantly hitting with the site over the last three weeks - it either wouldn't log in, or it did then collapsed! So the problem probably isn't with you.

Lee, the Vodafone site is and has been flakey for weeks and nbody is doing anything about it.
          Hi Eloise01,

By the looks of it you're having problems accessing your online account.

If you'd like me to get this looked into further could you email me as per details provided in post 14?

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations

Vodafone UK
          I am an official company representative of Vodafone UK.

LegalBeagles has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help resolve issues.

This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by LegalBEAGLES.

Comment

Originally posted by Lee Vodafone Company Rep View Post

Hi Eloise01,

By the looks of it you're having problems accessing your online account.

If you'd like me to get this looked into further could you email me as per details provided in post 14?

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations

Vodafone UK
            Thanks for that Lee, but I am having absolutely no problems accessing my online account now - on account that I consider three weeks of attemtping to and several conversations every other day with "customer relations" unacceptable so I no longer need a Vodafone account - I have terminated my contract with Vodafone and gone elsewhere.

Comment

Lee,

I have sent you a message from the link provided within your message.

Cheers

Dan

Comment

Lee,

I have recieved an automated responce with Reference: Re: WRT135 - FAO Lee [#11652830] in the subject.

Is that would you wanted updating with?

Comment

Hi Dan,

I've now got your email and will get back to you as quickly as I can.

Thanks for that Lee, but I am having absolutely no problems accessing my online account now - on account that I consider three weeks of attemtping to and several conversations every other day with "customer relations" unacceptable so I no longer need a Vodafone account - I have terminated my contract with Vodafone and gone elsewhere.
                  Hi Eloise01,

I'm sorry to see that my colleagues weren't able to get this resolved for you and that you've now sought service elsewhere.

Naturally, should you require any further help from me with the closure of your account please let me know.

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations

Vodafone UK

LegalBeagles has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help resolve issues.

This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by LegalBEAGLES.

Comment

Originally posted by Lee Vodafone Company Rep View Post

Hi Eloise01,

I'm sorry to see that my colleagues weren't able to get this resolved for you and that you've now sought service elsewhere.

Naturally, should you require any further help from me with the closure of your account please let me know.

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations

Vodafone UK
                    So was I - I had been a customer for a long time. But it's a buyers market...

If there are any further problems I will happily take you up on your offer - although I suspect it may be your staff that need help and not me Annoying me is seldom a good lifestyle choice....

Comment

You have contacted your bank to check the amount was taken but have you told them that the amount was NOT authorised AND you want a charge back raised for the whole sum?

Comment

Well i have spoken to Lee and i can't say i am 100% happy with the outcome hwoever the outcoem i have recieved is better than nothing (which sounds greedy i know).

I must Say Lee was quick in dealing with my complaint and handled it well and would like to thank him for doing so.

However i would also like to mention that Vodafone has not acted in the best interests in the customer from start to finish and it has taken this for someone to listen and sort it out ... I hope this happens to noe one else and if it does i hope they don't have to go to the lengths i did to have it resolved.

However once again cheers Lee for the help it is appreciated mate.

Comment

Hi Dan,

Thanks to updating your thread following our conversation yesterday.

I appreciate that you're not entirely happy with the outcome; however, please be assured that I'll ensure that the concerns your experience raises are addressed internally.

So was I - I had been a customer for a long time. But it's a buyers market...

If there are any further problems I will happily take you up on your offer - although I suspect it may be your staff that need help and not me Annoying me is seldom a good lifestyle choice....
                          Hi Eloise01,

I can appreciate where you're coming from.

Hopefully the closure of your account won't need any intervention from me and will go through smoothly.

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations

Vodafone UK

Comment

Thanks again Lee

Comment

Lee,

Just wondering if you can help ... I have contacted Vodafone about the service on my phone (no signal/internet not working 99% of the time/struggling to send and recieve text messages alot at the moment/ phone freezing and closing down).

The lady i spoke to ran some test on my phone and proceeded to tell me it as the area i live in and to use 2g etc. But im still experiencing the same issues and over the weekedn i lost count of the amount of times my phone froze and closed down.

Is there an area i can call to egt this sorted or is there someone you can contact and ask to give me a ring to get something sorted?

Cheers

Dan

Comment

what area are you in hun?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X