• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

How to find out which Magistrates Court issued the warrant?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How to find out which Magistrates Court issued the warrant?

Originally posted by enquirer View Post
    Agreed.

Offences for which I have found convictions to have been obtained include rape, perverting the course of justice (quite a few of those), false accounting, fraud, and sexual offences against children.

If anyone comes across items in the local press (reports tend not to make it into the nationals), please flag them up.
    The offences I have highlighted do not surprise me as far too many government contracts are "pay by results" which encourage the likes of Capita to break the law in order to maximise their revenue.

It's a pity reports of bent Capita employees don't make the nationals as the politicians would be forced to face up to the reality that their policies were seriously misguided and encouraging criminal behaviour in the taxpayer's name, against the taxpayer.
    Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebottle View Post
      It's a pity reports of bent Capita employees don't make the nationals as the politicians would be forced to face up to the reality that their policies were seriously misguided and encouraging criminal behaviour in the taxpayer's name, against the taxpayer.
      That these things never make the nationals is no surprise. Creeping censorship and wholesale news manipulation are now part of everyday life. Nor do I doubt that the politicians know what's going on. Every last one of them is quite well aware of the abuses perpetrated by Atos, Capita and the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by enquirer View Post
        That these things never make the nationals is no surprise. Creeping censorship and wholesale news manipulation are now part of everyday life. Nor do I doubt that the politicians know what's going on. Every last one of them is quite well aware of the abuses perpetrated by Atos, Capita and the rest.
        I'm just waiting to see what happens, following that doctor publicly blowing the whistle on ATOS altering medical reports to give a completely false picture of a person's health or fitness to work. I did hear a rumour that the GMC, NMC and HCPC are investigating those carrying out WCAs for ATOS. Whether it is true or not is another matter. If it does turn out to be true, then IDS's "Diss the Disabed" mantra and policy could well come crashing down around his ears and the other assorted nutters who think they can get away with it.

Comment

I'm just waiting to see what happens, following that doctor publicly blowing the whistle on ATOS altering medical reports to give a completely false picture of a person's health or fitness to work. I did hear a rumour that the GMC, NMC and HCPC are investigating those carrying out WCAs for ATOS. Whether it is true or not is another matter. If it does turn out to be true, then IDS's "Diss the Disabed" mantra and policy could well come crashing down around his ears and the other assorted nutters who think they can get away with it.
          The recording I made of my ATOS assessment with a hidden camera shows that the actual report is a tissue of lies, sadly the quality is abysmal from a spy pen. However I will search out the case of false accounting against a TVL "Inspector" that was in a South Walse local rag

Comment

As to TVL check out this link plenty of muppetry exposed here

http://www.lime-marmalade.net/

There we go, I found it

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wa...ty-pay-2379161

Comment

Never mind all that! At least not for half an hour or so - because I need a small Hurrah! here!

I Have Found The Truth.

Westminster Magistrates, bless their hearts, obviously checked their records and passed my query to Lavender Hill Magistrates (at least I have an Ealing Comedy name for my troubles). Lavender Hill emailed me back today, saying (bear in mind I moved house on the 14/2/2010):

- on 23/7/09 my car was spotted parked with a lapsed tax disc (fair enough, I was away at the time, but I should have sorted it in advance and should have noticed something in my post about a fine, so I'll pay the fine happily and certainly not forget again)

- the Court letter came on 24/2/2010, the Notice of Collection order on 8/3/2010 and the Further Steps Notice on 17/3/2010 - all within the first 4 weeks of my having moved from that address.

- In March this year they must have been scraping around for end-of-financial-year things to chase up, because they sent another Further Steps notice on 28/3/2013 (don't know where that went), and then passed to Collectica 11/4/2013.

End result is: the lovely lady at Lavender Hill writes that I should send her a stat. dec. about not being at that address at that time, that she has placed a hold on my account with Collectica until August to give me time to do this, and frankly I love her. I love her for telling me, finally, what the jeff is going on - I would pay fines like confetti at this point, if people would only TELL me about them.

I don't need until August, I'm finding myself a solicitor tomorrow and sending it off Registered Post.

I can't thank you lot enough for the handholding - I'd never have been brave enough to hold out long enough to find out what was going on if it hadn't been for this site.

Comment

Don't judge HMCTS by the attitude of a small minority of idiots who are employed by them. The majority of them are good, honest people as the lady you dealt with has shown. I'm afraid the same cannot be said for the likes of Collectica. It has been a good outcome for you and of that I am pleased for you.

Comment

I don't judge HMCTS! I've never had a reason to think one way or the other about them in a personal capacity. If anything, I would have supposed they were busy, stressed, likely to be a bit snappy, but would get around to it eventually in return for a small fee and a lot of paperwork. I hardly hoped for such a quick informative response, just for the asking...

And that is why I now love the Lady from the Courts, and the Courts themselves. I'm going to flip a pound coin to a Judge next time I see one in the street; they deserve a tip.

Comment

Originally posted by Hostas View Post
                    I don't judge HMCTS! I've never had a reason to think one way or the other about them in a personal capacity. If anything, I would have supposed they were busy, stressed, likely to be a bit snappy, but would get around to it eventually in return for a small fee and a lot of paperwork. I hardly hoped for such a quick informative response, just for the asking...

And that is why I now love the Lady from the Courts, and the Courts themselves. I'm going to flip a pound coin to a Judge next time I see one in the street; they deserve a tip.
                    I think you may have misinterpreted what I was trying to say or I may have phrased it wrongly. The majority of people working for HMCTS, as you rightly say, are hard-working and honest. There is, however, a small minority who cause problems, not only for their colleagues, but for those members of the public they come into contact with and these individuals need removing from HMCTS as a matter of urgency.

Comment

I think you may have misinterpreted what I was trying to say or I may have phrased it wrongly. The majority of people working for HMCTS, as you rightly say, are hard-working and honest. There is, however, a small minority who cause problems, not only for their colleagues, but for those members of the public they come into contact with and these individuals need removing from HMCTS as a matter of urgency.
                      They need removing from HMCS, along with Crapita in it's entirety from any government functions.

Comment

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...rts&highlight=

Phew - that's all right, then!
                        (After all, what could possibly go wrong!)
                        CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                        Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                        gets his brain a-going.
                        Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                        The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

The difficulty with Magistrate Court fines is trying to indentify which court issued the fine. From a lot of experience it is the case that if a person moved home and had not received a summons and notifies the court, the the court staff will usually be very helpful and will allow the debtor the opportunity to file a Statutory Declaration which will "rewind" the case and the court will then issue a new summons.

Bailiff fees will also be removed.

Comment

Originally posted by Milo View Post
                            The difficulty with Magistrate Court fines is trying to indentify which court issued the fine. From a lot of experience it is the case that if a person moved home and had not received a summons and notifies the court, the the court staff will usually be very helpful and will allow the debtor the opportunity to file a Statutory Declaration which will "rewind" the case and the court will then issue a new summons.

Bailiff fees will also be removed.
                            That's been my experience when I've helped LB members chase up unexpected bailiff visits from Marstons, Milo. The staff at Plymouth Magistrates Court, the nearest one to where I am, are very helpful. There is one there who behaves like a prat, but I haven't heard about him lately, so I am wondering if someone has told him to put a sock in it or he has left.

Comment

This page has been SO helpful! Thank you for all the info. Please let me know the outcome (I see it took place over a year ago). Received a notice of Enforcement and trying to figure the offence - going to try and find contact details for Lavender Hill as that is all Collectica would give us info wise.
                              Did you make a Statutory Declaration?
                              Did you get the Distress Warrant?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X