• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

provident issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• provident issue

hi guys

im trying to resolve a provident issue

heres the chronology

2009 took out the loan with my ex (only my name one the book)
    2009 left the ex she stayed in the house so took over payment
    2010 joined credit expert and check my file (no provident information at all)
    2010 - 2012 checked regularly cra's no default from provident no information at all
    October 2012 suddenly a provident default with full account history appears on my file

now my question is are they allowed to not show details of my account until its way too late to stop the default ie if I had seen late payments id have contacted them way before default as it is now even though I said id pay in full they will not agree that they should have updated my credit file and remove the default also I didn't get a default notice although I understand this sint applicable if I had moved

any help ?
    Tags: None

Re: provident issue

This thread is linked to this one where the issue is being discussed: http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...-provident-cca

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X