• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking fine for being parked in country lay-by.

Collapse
This thread is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Parking fine for being parked in country lay-by.

Here at last are some scans of my ticket:

Comment

CleverClogs you cheeky bugger! That is my desk not a garden table! I only have a scanner at work so for the weekend laying it out on mydesk had to suffice!

Yep,,,you've met the Clogged One in fine fettle msl:

Comment

Originally posted by henrygregory View Post
        CleverClogs you cheeky bugger! That is my desk not a garden table! I only have a scanner at work so for the weekend laying it out on my desk had to suffice!
        Originally posted by Inca View Post
        Yep,,,you've met the Clogged One in fine fettle msl:
        At least I refrained (until now) from asking what (or who) was more usually laid over that desk. :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
          At least I refrained (until now) from asking what (or who) was more usually laid over that desk. :rofl:
          ​You did well.........................then you didn't msl:

Comment

It isn't all to sturdy so computer equipment and PCN's are as much weight as it could handle. I wouldn't mind slamming a few CEO's heads against it though! Civil Enforcement Officers not cheif executives, unfortunately the former don't poses the necessary brain power for the latter

Comment

I am planning on appealing on the grounds that the location on my PCN appears to be incorrect.
              However, a helpful user on Pepipoo has posted the following:
              This PCN does not satisfy Regulation 3(2)(b)(ii).

(b)that, if representations against the penalty charge are received at such address as may be specified for the purpose before a notice to owner is served—
              (i)those representations will be considered;
              (ii)but that, if a notice to owner is served notwithstanding those representations, representations against the penalty charge must be made in the form and manner and at the time specified in the notice to owner.

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2007/34...gulation/3/made
              So it seems that there may be a few mistakes.
              I have 14 days from the day of the fine to respond with an Appeal. Would I not be most sensible to wait until day 13 or 14 as this will then mean they will need to look into things which will take more time. Hopefully by then, the local council may have got back to me with the results of the TRO.

Comment

Double yellow lines apply to the highway pavements and verges.The double yellow lines in your picture clearly cross the full extent of the area you parked and so the restriction applies

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X