• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

provident personal credit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: provident personal credit

THe interest rate being high must reflect the risk the lender is taking unless it says Insurance or PPI cannot see how anyone can claim for it?

Comment

I think you've hit the nail on the head there Wales. They charge high interest for high risk clients. Equally, their flexibility over repayments, and lethargy in taking action, also reflects the fact they either don't want the interest rate scrutinised in court, they try to find alternative solutions to get the money back eventually (and experience from my charity suggests they can be worked with on this), or both.

Comment

Its been some years since I had provi, and it was YES very costly, interest etc, but certainly cannot recall on any PPI.
        I did back years ago protect any loans etc with a separate cheaper premium. (Another reason why I made ppi reclaims on other loans where ppi was added because we already had cover (separately) but am sure Provi was not one of them that applied PPI or any insurance.

Comment

I had personal loans with provident for a few years whilst working and I am sure paid extra for cover , because when I took I'll my weekly payments were paid for a short time , Unsure if this is PPI though !

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X