• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Letter From Mackenzie Hall

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Letter From Mackenzie Hall

Have you admitted to them you are the person the letter is addressed to?if not dont reply to letteres or emails just ignore it all until you give them the proof they need that you are the person who allegedly owes money what can they do read other threads on LB to see how these threat monkeys work

Comment

no I haven't admitted anything at all, I actually sent them the message from cleverclogs further up in the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by whenwillitstop View Post
        no I haven't admitted anything at all, I actually sent them the message from cleverclogs further up in the thread.
        Wipe your bottom with it and send it back? msl:

Comment

Do I have any rights as to stopping them writing to me at the address?

Comment

Probably not.

Just file it away carefully, as it proves they know next to nothing about you.

If they send a further email or letter in which they mention a debt before 2009 or 2007 - then you can tell them to get bent.

Comment

brilliant and thanks again CleverClogs

Comment

I agree with Wales and CC - totally ignore it. They clearly don't know it's you for sure. Wait till they come up with something more definite - at the moment what they have is a debt relating to someone with the same name as you. Lots of other people with the same name will probably have got correspondence from them as well, so don't worry about it until they produce something more concrete.

Comment

I agree with the above, when 1st Crud first contacted me last year, they started with what appeared as a fishing expedition, asking me to verify whether I was Miss Parrot, etc. I ignored them, and their letters started to get more and more concrete, ending with a proper NoA.

Comment

Originally posted by whenwillitstop View Post
                    This means that we will require confirmation of: your full name date of birth and current address prior to further discussion.
                    Nothing further to discuss then. :grin:

Comment

thanks all, I am certainly not losing any sleep over it now, had I not found this site then I would have been beside myself with worry and would have divulged more info than necessary. I will await further letters and file them. thanks again all on this site.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X