• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

GE claiming back charges but turns out missold mortgage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GE claiming back charges but turns out missold mortgage.

hi again

First sorry for not really being around as I have been working (temping) now contracts finished and awaiting to hear a start date for a perm position whooooooooooo hoooooooooooo LOL.

I have started to try and claim back charges on a mortgage which I cashed in almost 2 years ago. I had to make a massive complaint to GE as letters, E Mails were all ignored and opened a very large can of worms. I happen to mention the broker (recomended by my ex solicitor) and a large explosion ensued. I was advised to contact the FCSC who were very concerned that the mortgage was indeed missold and awaiting forms for this.

The broker in question had a company called ACCURO finance and told me basically that I could only get an interest only mortgage with GE and that because thereason I had to take a mortgage out due to a probate issue with debt problems back then , I could lose my home by forced sale by the other party (brother) interested in the property.

I did as mr M did homework on the company and discovered that the Director has been disqualified for unfitness as a director and had at one time or another had many businesses from conservatories companys to mortgage broking to finance companies, all liquidated.

What is the best way of going about this and my chances of winning.
    sigpic
    Tags: None

Re: GE claiming back charges but turns out missold mortgage.

well just giving an update on this, The misselling side is now with FSCS as there are nasty discrepencies and have won against ge for charges amounting to 1300, We agreed out of court to accept 450.00 and happy with that despite their final reponse for 120 quid so all happy now. goes to prove that you can do it and resolve misjustices.
    sigpic

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X