• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

ge money oh dear

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ge money oh dear

Hi all

First time posting here but I have read the terrible tales of ge money and I'm afraid
    I am one of those idiots who have a mortgage through them.

I have a few questions for who ever can advise.
    Firstly I am claiming back PPI through the ombudsmen been a year now no further forward.
    Been trying to claim back charges as have been behind in payments for ever they offered me 1040.00
    I did not accept this and sent them a SAR got the info back totals up to 3500.00 as they have been adding the charges onto the mortgage and charging me interest on my charges.

Can I claim back solicitors fees and additional interests? As I lost my job and I went to court (apparently) took it to court the month I started back in work!

My initial loan was in Feb 04 with I group for 33k secured then mortgages again on 28 October 2004
    For 109k again through igroup incorporating my original mortgage from Abbey

Reading the SAR I found the broker was GE Money, are these not the same company? Fee was 3000.00. If igroup basically loaned me more money why was there a broker involved?

Going down the miss sold route my 2nd loan was completed on the 28/10/04 I believe I have missed the date by 3 days to raise a complaint is this true ?

Please advise the more I look the bigger my headache grows @
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X