• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Barclaycard formerly Egg - reclaiming charges help requested please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barclaycard formerly Egg - reclaiming charges help requested please

I have a Barclaycard paid in full online every month. It was formerly an Egg card. I have been charged a succession of "overlimit charges" throughout its history at £16 and then at £12. Having tried all possible means to recover these my only option now is a court claim as Barclaycard have refused point blank to refund anything. Would be really grateful if someone could advise me as to the appropriate POC which might be appropriate to this. I keep reading about Sempra Metals and Kleinwort Benson cases but am unsure if these are relevant to this case - there are no other issues relevant to the card beyond overlimit charges and interest restitution over quite a long period

Thanks in advance
    Tags: None

Re: Barclaycard formerly Egg - reclaiming charges help requested please

Are the template POC still current for use in credit card charges claim

Comment

Bump :bump::bump::bump:

Comment

Barclaycard have responded to my LBA with point blank refusal so I have to issue court claim. I am assuming that N1 is preferable to moneyclaim online? Are the POC listed on the site still relevant please as don't want to make stupid mistakes. No other particular issues in my claim except for the fact that owing to failures in Barclaycard IT systems which they admitted no online statements were sent to my entirely account during which time a considerable number of overlimit charges

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X