• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lb xmas meet in Brighton Nov 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lb xmas meet in Brighton Nov 2013

EVERYONE IS VERY WELCOME TO OUR NEXT XMAS MEET IN BRIGHTON WHICH WILL BE ON 29th, 30thNOVEMBER 1st DECEMBER 2013

CELESTINE HAS KINDLY OFFERED TO SOME RESEARCH FOR THE BEST DEALS ON HOTELS/GUEST HOUSES FOR ALL OUR REQUIREMENTS AND WILLPOST UP WHEN SHE HAS THIS INFORMATION.

IF YOU COULD POST ON THIS THREAD IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING US SO THAT WE CAN HAVE SOME IDEAS OF NUMBERS AS THE TEAM I WOULD LOVE TO SEE AND MEET YOU ALL.

WE INTEND HAVING A PROGRAMME SO IF YOU JUSTWANT TO MEET US DURING ONE OF THE DAYS THAT IS NOT A PROBLEM AS SOME PEOPLE WILLBE COMING FROM FAR AND WIDE.

Last edited by Celestine; 13th May 2013, 13:42:PM. Reason: edited date

Re: Lb xmas meet in brighton

How very convenient that is.........Brighton is not a million miles away from me..and my birthday is November 26th so I can celebrate it early with you hooligans..Put me down for 2 people Tutts,,we'll be there xxx

Comment

Mr Tutts and I will be there too. Looking forward to meeting you hun + your other half xxx
      Last edited by TUTTSI; 11th May 2013, 15:22:PM.

Comment

Cel's not offering her home as a refuge? tskkkkk!!! that is no good
        "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
        (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

You will have to ask her.

Originally posted by leclerc View Post
          Cel's not offering her home as a refuge? tskkkkk!!! that is no good

Comment

Ask about her garden in case plan 1 fails, I am sure we can all bring a tent

Comment

sorry but its a bit of a trek for us oop narth, especially with little ones en tow!

Comment

Originally posted by leclerc View Post
                Ask about her garden in case plan 1 fails, I am sure we can all bring a tent
                Leclerc... Inca hasn't been in a tent since the day the ging gang goolies goolied away,,I couldn't get down far enough to get in one,,and I sure as Hell would never stand again if I laid on the ground,,,I'm built for comfort not for camping,,,it's hotel.motel,holiday inn for me msl:

Comment

What a shame Rose, we did up North at the last meet and decided it was time to do one down south for a change. Perhaps at the next meet if we do this up north you might be able to join us for a few hours at least.

Originally posted by Hurricane Puffrose View Post
                  sorry but its a bit of a trek for us oop narth, especially with little ones en tow!

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane Puffrose View Post

Excuse me?......Get Mother to have the shorties,,get on that train and get 'dahn sarf'......

Comment

Would love to get a chance to meet you all in person but Brighton is a bit of a trek from Scotland Maybe next time ...........

Comment

Yay finally I got my way!!! I've only been hollering for a Brighton meet for 5 years!!

I will do lots of research into Brighton's entertainments in due course

Accommodation will be easy, Brighton has a vast choice of hotels/B&B's. Although it would be quite fun to block book most of us at one hotel?

Leclerc - N E V E R :sleep:
                        "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

I need disabled access Cel,,so if you could source a place with it,,and oh yes...all of us in one place..could get messy msl:

Comment

I'll be there :whoo:

I'm a Londoner so I know that trains to/from Brighton run through the night and it's only 47 minutes to Victoria Don't ask me how I know that because it's a long story :bolt:

Comment

Celestine, I can't make it cos that weekend is the 50th Anniversary of the assassination of JFK, there will a host of programs about it and I will be watching them

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X