• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

ppi template

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ppi template

I am looking for a template for letter to cheif executive. keep getting standard reply from customer services want to complain and take next step in claiming back missold ppi thx
    Tags: None

Re: ppi template

Hi and welcome

I am not sure if there is an actual template on this area, unless I missed it.

Have they got an email address as well to the CEO perhaps, if so email and ask them for confirmation, although I would probably still send in hardcopy post first class recorded anyway.

I would just make it clear that you are not getting anywhere with your complaint, and just receiving the same reply about the next step of complaining from the Customer Service department. With that, you wish him/her to review the matter for you.
    Let them know the date you made your complaint, and maybe a copy of your complaint, then state you are aware that they have 8 weeks to send a final decision, so you are requesting they look into your complaint as from the original date.

May I ask who your complaining to please? (Bank/business) etc? Cheers x

Comment

di i complained to ceo at lloyds claim against bos have had an offer but without interest applied to the account because of ppi payment only 8%
      calculation , my premiums over seven year period is 2630.19 and interest calculated 148.76 1 dont think this is right but cant use spreadsheet as dont have figures. definite missold so didnot need sar although bos dragged their feet until contact antonio. do yo think i need to accept this offer mor so they have admitted ppi issold

Comment

Hiya

Have you also checked on here for the help on understanding calculations, posted up by Turbo/Billk etc....

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...I-Calculations

They should send you a detailed breakdown on request if you have not been forwarded this, this should give you the full breakdown on how they came to the amount owed to you.
        Basically what you should receive is all ppi payments you paid to date or cancellation with the relevant interest and the standard 8% int of what a court would award.

Comment

thanks di will try this now

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X