• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

E bay scam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: E bay scam

Originally posted by AmandaB View Post
    Hello again i have have not lost as much as others on here but it was all i had £1864 here are the bank details of the bank transfer
    sort code 20-69-15
    Account number 03275671
    I received a call from Barclays customer service today as i had email a complaint about how i was spoken to on monday when i had tried to inform them of this account, i spoke to a gentleman called Suhail Adam today and he has taken all details from me and said he would pass on to there fraud team and if i needed anymore help to call 0800 282390 and ask for him, i won't hold my breath on fraud calling me, but i live in hope of a positive outcome.
    Kindest Regards
    My partner spoke to Suhail Adam regarding our complaint back in February. At the time he confirmed Barclays would help us to retrieve our money. 2 Days later we received a letter advising our complaint had not been upheld and the next step was the Ombudsman. Sorry to put a dampner on things but we have had our hopes raised so many times to no avail.

Comment

Originally posted by puddle55 View Post
      My partner spoke to Suhail Adam regarding our complaint back in February. At the time he confirmed Barclays would help us to retrieve our money. 2 Days later we received a letter advising our complaint had not been upheld and the next step was the Ombudsman. Sorry to put a dampner on things but we have had our hopes raised so many times to no avail.
      Hello and thank you for your reply well it has to be dealt with by someone, I am going to make enough noise about this as i possible can someone will have to put a stop to this scam, if barclays can't stop people with these fraud accounts then people need to be told about them when bidding on eBay.
      Kindest Regards

Comment

Been scambaiting a campervan on ebay/Gumtree. I just like playing them along. The usual van in Scotland, can't see it etc. Checking the email header, Alice was in fact alice@btapps.co.uk checking on www.whois.com, that domain belongs to:

paul mills

Registrant's address:
        17 salway drive
        salwayash
        dorset
        DT6 5LD
        United Kingdom

The fake ebay page was hosted in Spain,
        http://tr.im/5htfc which went to ukptio2.com registered in Spain.

If he is a svcammer, if he has registered his own name as domain owner, he is not the brightest spark.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X