• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

You can't ignore parking fines, can you?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: You can't ignore parking fines, can you?

By law, all English males over the age of 14 are to carry out two-hours of longbow practice every week, supervised by the local clergy
    The Black rat (Rattus rattus) is a common (hence the accusation of being Pleb) long-tailed rodent of the genus Rattus (rats) in the subfamily Murinae (murine rodents). The species originated in tropical Asia and spread through the Near East in Roman times (another thing that we ought to thanks the Romans for, besides roads, aqueducts and public toilets) before reaching Europe by the 1st century and spreading with Europeans across the world.

A mutation of the beast now comes black leather clad, riding a motorcycle that looks like a battenbergh cake on wheels.

A skilled predator, totally ruthless with it's prey, but also known to be extremely generous in doling out tickes that can provide points for motorists who want to downsize from mechanically propelled vehicles to bycicles.

It's a dirty job, but someone got to do it!

My opinions are free to anyone who wishes to make them theirs, but please be advised that my opinions might change without warning once more true facts are ascertained

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Vere Brayne d'Emmidge View Post
      By law, all English males over the age of 14 are to carry out two-hours of longbow practice every week, supervised by the local clergy
      Can they use a lying cheating bailiiff's backside for target practice?

Comment

Originally posted by bizzybob View Post
        Can they use a lying cheating bailiiff's backside for target practice?
        Yes, but who's going to paint the circles?
        The Black rat (Rattus rattus) is a common (hence the accusation of being Pleb) long-tailed rodent of the genus Rattus (rats) in the subfamily Murinae (murine rodents). The species originated in tropical Asia and spread through the Near East in Roman times (another thing that we ought to thanks the Romans for, besides roads, aqueducts and public toilets) before reaching Europe by the 1st century and spreading with Europeans across the world.

A mutation of the beast now comes black leather clad, riding a motorcycle that looks like a battenbergh cake on wheels.

A skilled predator, totally ruthless with it's prey, but also known to be extremely generous in doling out tickes that can provide points for motorists who want to downsize from mechanically propelled vehicles to bycicles.

My opinions are free to anyone who wishes to make them theirs, but please be advised that my opinions might change without warning once more true facts are ascertained

Comment

Yes, but who's going to paint the circles?
          The bailiffs who do the job correctly. It's their reputation being trashed by the bad 'uns.

Comment

Good news! They cancelled the charge as a "gesture of goodwill". I won't have to pay £60 after all. :grin:

Comment

Personally I think you want to know if it works so you can try. Otherwise you wouldn't have asked. One thing I don't get WHY is someone fighting back against a system that is sucking use all dry and sharing their success a big problem for you. Let's just say it is illegal wouldn't you want to know there is a way to fight it or would you just continue paying just to keep the system happy??
              Fact is it does work. I know someone who now owns her landlords house now. He took her to court She made a counterclaim using common law she claimed sovereigncy.They didn't turn up (because they knew they where wrong) jugde stood up bowed his head to her and walked out of court. She now owns he's house and if he wants it back under common law he must pay her a large sum of money...

Comment

Originally posted by sarahguklondon View Post
                Personally I think you want to know if it works so you can try. Otherwise you wouldn't have asked. One thing I don't get WHY is someone fighting back against a system that is sucking use all dry and sharing their success a big problem for you. Let's just say it is illegal wouldn't you want to know there is a way to fight it or would you just continue paying just to keep the system happy??
                Fact is it does work. I know someone who now owns her landlords house now. He took her to court She made a counterclaim using common law she claimed sovereigncy.They didn't turn up (because they knew they where wrong) jugde stood up bowed his head to her and walked out of court. She now owns he's house and if he wants it back under common law he must pay her a large sum of money...
                Go on, tell us more!

Comment

Go on, tell us more!
                  Oh oh, Freeman on the land drivel?

Comment

The law which was written centuries ago is the very law that Britain is founded on. Common law, the Rule of Law, Coronation Oath and our Declaration of Rights are largely based on the Magna Carta and all together make up the British Constitution which is what FMOL is all about and is FAR MORE legit than the maritime/civil/corporate law that these parking tickets are based on. We had to win a revolution to get this law and freedom! It is the very thing that has provided British people with freedom for all these years. The same constitution founded the constitutions in America, India, New Zealand and Australia. It is slowly and quietly being "reformed" (replaced) by corporate/civil/maritime law which benefits the authorities and corporations only, i.e not 'THE PEOPLE' who are the 'FMOL' by definition.

Common law or FMOL was specifically designed and fought for, at our revolution, in order to protect us against tyrannical governments, parliaments and councils - yes you have to go in with eyes wide open because 'they' have bigger budgets and will always try to force the corporate law, but it's there, it's real and it's there to protect you. It won't be there for much longer, the way things are going, especially since most people don't know about it or are afraid to use it - use it or lose it folks! When corporate law is fully implemented there will be no freedom, you probably won't even be able to challenge a parking ticket, nevermind refuse to pay one.

The truth behind British law and the fight to get it back: http://www.britishconstitutiongroup.com/

To say anyone who mentions New World Order is a crackpot it factually incorrect. The New World Order is fully admitted by the people running it and it's flaunted in front of you everyday under the name "Globalisation". Anyone who does NOT believe the NWO is happening, is in fact the crackpot.

Also you say the corruption is not big in British government - what do you think now, three years on? Today we can see British government and authorities are completely lawless.

Best, m

Comment

Originally posted by margoose View Post
                      The law which was written centuries ago is the very law that Britain is founded on. Common law, the Rule of Law, Coronation Oath and our Declaration of Rights are largely based on the Magna Carta and all together make up the British Constitution which is what FMOL is all about and is FAR MORE legit than the maritime/civil/corporate law that these parking tickets are based on. We had to win a revolution to get this law and freedom! It is the very thing that has provided British people with freedom for all these years. The same constitution founded the constitutions in America, India, New Zealand and Australia. It is slowly and quietly being "reformed" (replaced) by corporate/civil/maritime law which benefits the authorities and corporations only, i.e not 'THE PEOPLE' who are the 'FMOL' by definition.

Common law or FMOL was specifically designed and fought for, at our revolution, in order to protect us against tyrannical governments, parliaments and councils - yes you have to go in with eyes wide open because 'they' have bigger budgets and will always try to force the corporate law, but it's there, it's real and it's there to protect you. It won't be there for much longer, the way things are going, especially since most people don't know about it or are afraid to use it - use it or lose it folks! When corporate law is fully implemented there will be no freedom, you probably won't even be able to challenge a parking ticket, nevermind refuse to pay one.

The truth behind British law and the fight to get it back: http://www.britishconstitutiongroup.com/

To say anyone who mentions New World Order is a crackpot it factually incorrect. The New World Order is fully admitted by the people running it and it's flaunted in front of you everyday under the name "Globalisation". Anyone who does NOT believe the NWO is happening, is in fact the crackpot.

Also you say the corruption is not big in British government - what do you think now, three years on? Today we can see British government and authorities are completely lawless.

Best, m
                      The simple fact is The Freemen/man on/of the Land " theory " is internationally discredited and anyone attempting to use this nonsense in a UK court and other jurisdictions will undoubtedly come unstuck to say the least.

The whole movement is best ignored.

nemesis45 living in the REAL WORLD!!:duh:

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post
                        The simple fact is The Freemen/man on/of the Land " theory " is utter shite.

FYP.

M1

Comment

Negative. No theories, based on facts of common law and magna carta. It always prevails when used correctly, as several people have already described in this thread for parking tickets. The entire establishment including internationally are themselves completely lawless today which is why everything is being done from the top-down to suppress common law and reform national constitutions.

Comment

I have no problem with anyone wishing to live their life how they choose. Every man (and woman) has the right to decide what (s)he does in life.

My issue with FMOTL is that they want to pick and choose which bits of our society they accept and which ones they don't. I don't like paying council tax, I don't like my council and I don't think they justify the money that they extract from me each year. However, in a democratic, civilised society, we have to accept a majority decision on things, otherwise there would be anarchy at every step of the way.

How would someone feel if a disabled person couldn't park their car because a fmotl was parked there. How would you feel if a fmotl ran over a child and then stated that he wasn't insured because he didn't believe he should buy insurance. How would you feel if your road tax went up £10 because you had to subsidise all the fmotl who were driving round tax free?

Fmotl is an ideal that will never work in a democracy that 60 odd million live in. Fmotl want to cherry pick the benefits they receive. They want to give their names in order to obtain passports but don't want to give them when the police stop them. They are happy for all benefits councils provide, including health and education but expect others to pay for it. They are quite happy for the police to act on their oath but do not want to contribute to the maintaining a police force.

Fmotl may have idealistic values but the movement has been hijacked (certainly in the UK) by freeloaders and attention seeking drama queens.

Comment

Originally posted by margoose View Post
                              Negative. No theories, based on facts of common law and magna carta. It always prevails when used correctly, as many people have already described in this thread for parking tickets. The entire establishment including internationally are themselves completely lawless today which is why everything is done from the top-down to suppress common law and reform national constitutions.
                              To encourage people to follow this delusional concept especially those who have legal problem and court hearings coming up is totally stupid and extremely dangerous.

Comment

Ok, apologies, I'm not suggesting everyone should get excited and start rebelling right away. Sure, it is dangerous territory, requires a lot of research/expensive lawyers and could have consequences if it goes wrong. However it is not delusional by any means and I was mainly pointing out that if we keep obeying the corporate ways for much longer, the Rule of Law will be gone completely, and with it goes the British concept of freedom. If you've read the deceleration of rights they're clearly there for a reason but perhaps I was getting carried away for this thread... In all honesty I didn't realise the thread was 22 pages long until I received a reply.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X