• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

WON!!! Lowells and a statutory demand threat X 3!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lowells and a statutory demand threat

Originally posted by mystery1 View Post
    A s78 reply doesn't need a signature nor does it need to comply with the Consumer Credit (Agreements) Regulations 1983. Therefore i would say that, potentially, they could give a copy of the agreement that they believe was in force. Yes the duty is to provide an executed copy, executed agreement being "a document, signed by or on behalf of the parties, embodying the terms of a regulated agreement, or such of them as have been reduced to writing." however would a creditor ever admit in court that a document that requires signing was in fact never signed ?

If that arose then there would be different arguments and evidence presented that nothing was signed.

M1
    This was, I believe, a catalogue account from more than 10 years ago! Those catalogue companies were known for not requiring signed agreements before sending out the goods. Also the OP sent a CCA request more than a month ago as per post 1, yet received no response, what are the chances of Lowlifes producing anything in a couple of days?

Lowells are using SDs to scare people into paying debts that they know couldn't be pursued through the CCJ route because they haven't got the paperwork, they hope the poor debtor will be too scared by the prospect of bankruptcy, :scared: losing their home, etc. and pay up, and I'm sure many do, because they haven't heard of LB or Cel Power! :yo:

Comment

I'm wondering when they'll serve the fourth SD.

Comment

Originally posted by FlamingParrot View Post
        This was, I believe, a catalogue account from more than 10 years ago! Those catalogue companies were known for not requiring signed agreements before sending out the goods. Also the OP sent a CCA request more than a month ago as per post 1, yet received no response, what are the chances of Lowlifes producing anything in a couple of days?

Lowells are using SDs to scare people into paying debts that they know couldn't be pursued through the CCJ route because they haven't got the paperwork, they hope the poor debtor will be too scared by the prospect of bankruptcy, :scared: losing their home, etc. and pay up, and I'm sure many do, because they haven't heard of LB or Cel Power! :yo:

Just making sure a s78 copy appearing wouldn't produce a heart attack.

Unlikely but possible.

M1

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
          We are just awaiting return of the signed consent order from BW Legal to set aside the second stat demand for moderate costs

They have till the 24th May to produce CCA documentation otherwise they will agree to a set aside of the first SD on Friday 24th May

Yeah !! 1 more day to go :boom:

Comment

Originally posted by bmw2602 View Post
            Yeah !! 1 more day to go :boom:
            Before they serve the fourth SD ?

Comment

LOL. Maybe the Guiness Book of Stupid Records should be informed

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                Before they serve the fourth SD ?

Ha Ha Ha I have sealed up my letterbox just in case cause the 26th is fast approaching..

Comment

I have sealed up my letterbox just in case cause the 26th is fast approaching..
                  Can't they push it underneath?

Comment

Ha Ha Ha I have sealed up my letterbox just in case cause the 26th is fast approaching..
                    What are you trying to avoid? An envelope containing a fully compliant agreement? :flypig::flypig::flypig: :flypig::flypig::flypig: :flypig::flypig::flypig:

...or a 4th statutory demand? msl:msl:msl:msl:

Comment

• Re: Lowells and a statutory demand threat

Or both? :rofl:

Comment

Yeah i think defo both

Comment

Well the second Consent Order is now drafted and ready to be pinged over tomorrow morning. So unless something appears between now and then.........
                          "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Well the second Consent Order is now drafted and ready to be pinged over tomorrow morning. So unless something appears between now and then.........
                            :whoo:Yeah woohoo party time....

Comment

...or this is more like the lowlifes

...they must be busy tonight...

Comment

:caked: Ha Ha lowells you loose nothing in the post and Kate has not recieved anything either get your cheque book out ready........ SD set-aside today woohoo :bounce:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X