• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Suing the DWP and ATOS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Suing the DWP and ATOS

you need to get back and have another medical and stop giving them an excuse to stop your benefits. Next time get the interview recorded, take someone with you to take notes and get the assessor to sign they are an accurate representation of the interview.

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzybrain View Post
      I never knew that about lady masons!! Little bit embarassed about that too as My step dad is a Lodge master thingy (perhaps i really should pay more attention to the family conversations at christmas - i'm usually trying to avoid sitting next to my mother during our annual UNO battle - she always manages to screw me with a pick up 4 card when she only has two cards left!!)
      Same with the Buffs, they have Buffesses! and their own lodges.

Comment

Oops - I may have misled people.

Do I also have to declare membership of the Official Star Trek Fan Club and the Buffy the Vampire Slayer Fan Club? I also used to be a member of the Official X Files Fan Club but it died.

Comment

Buffy was brilliant - I wish I had her skills (and body/looks/hair.......)

Was the star trek the next generation series - Picard and Riker - yummy!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzybrain View Post
            Buffy was brilliant - I wish I had her skills (and body/looks/hair.......)

Was the star trek the next generation series - Picard and Riker - yummy!!!!!!
            Please - all of them! I am old enough to have watched the original series before it was repeated!

Comment

Originally posted by Eloise01 View Post
              Oops - I may have misled people.

Do I also have to declare membership of the Official Star Trek Fan Club and the Buffy the Vampire Slayer Fan Club? I also used to be a member of the Official X Files Fan Club but it died.
              You missed out the 'Inca fan club' (and I thought you cared:faint

Comment

Originally posted by Inca View Post
                There you are!

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
                  There you are!
                  ​Eh??

Comment

Originally posted by Inca View Post
                    Oops. And the Inca Fan Club, which is right up there with the Body Shop.

Comment

Originally posted by Eloise01 View Post
                      Buffy the Vampire Slayer
                      Did Buffy become vampire bait once a month?

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire View Post
                        Oh I just love the Body Shop
                        I went off them when they ceased to rent out bodies.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                          I went off them when they ceased to rent out bodies.
                          Did not even give you Greenshield stamps or the pink stamps to trade for goods, instead Argos was set up .

Comment

There are lady masons, the ceremonies are exactly the same, everythings the same except the men are not allowed into the ladies meetings and vice versa.
                            Does a candidate to Female Masonry feel a prick when first admitted on the square? msl:

(One needs to know the EA degree and the role of the IG to understand that.)

Comment

Don't ask daft questions, as you obviously know the answer.

Comment

Don't ask daft questions, as you obviously know the answer.
                                I know the answer from when I was first taught to be cautious.

As they wear frocks, how can they roll up their trouser legs?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X