• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

ppi with Welcome Finance. FOS now pursuing AVIVA as underwriter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ppi with Welcome Finance. FOS now pursuing AVIVA as underwriter

Fingers crossed foryouhere also.
    Gill x

Comment

FOS did also say that if AVIVA couldnt provide the documentation then it was likely that my complaint would be upheld! Getting slightly impatient waiting for news now!

Comment

I know what you mean, it seem like forever iv been waiting.
        Gill x

Comment

Over four years with Welcome alone!
          Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

Only three years myself.... Just think of the interest we will get!!!....
            Gill x

Comment

Mmm not sure on that one, as Welcome were, allegedly using Norwich Unions name but where there is hope and all that!!!

Comment

well it appears I have been SUCCESSFUL - spoke to Aviva today and have been advised they have accepted claimand just waiting for mmanager to sign off - should recieve a cheque within 7 days for approx £2200 ... its been a long but now fruitful journey I must say x

Comment

What fantastic news and a hard fought victory

Pat yourself on the back, you deserve it

Comment

WOW! well done forceofone, thats brilliant.
                    Gill x

Comment

Well done! That's great news - can I ask how long you have been pursuing this?

Comment

Well done (typed with crossed fingers!)

Comment

about 8 months Kez you really have to ring them at least once every 2 weeks - Im sure they were just sick of hearing from me and paid to get me off their backs - Never give up they crack in the end

Comment

Well done and Congratulations, Great work!

Comment

who were you calling housing officer? I have been leaving it down to FOS but should I contact AVIVA direct? FOS always seem to put deadlines in place but they never meet them. they have now given them a further extension until the 8th of May

Comment

Success, AVIVA has agreed to settle my complaint and will be writing today with their offer of redress!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X