• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

RCI Financial services car loan default

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RCI Financial services car loan default

Well all you can do is try SL, and you have been doing.

Maybe this will be the kick that they need to sort themsleves out in future.

Shame it had to get to this

PKea

Comment

Hi Guys
      I am in a similar position with rci.

bought a renault clio 02 in 2003 and defaulted with rfs just before rci took over,now they r telling me to pay 7300 even though my outstanding balance is no way near that.
      after calling them i was surprised to find out that they did not have my details on their system and told me to call back so i sent them a letter telling them to send me a copy of the contract ,still no reply
      now when i call them they just make random excuses and say they do not have any information as to how come the outstanding balance is 7300 .

please help

Comment

Hi Muta,

Can I suggest you copy and paste your post into a new thread to avoid confusion.

use this link, please title it muta123 V RCI finance.
        http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ewthread&f=197

Thanks,
        Hod...Liam.
        Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X