• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.
  • If you need direct help with your employment issue you can contact us at admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com for further assistance. This will give you access to “off-forum” support on a one-to- one basis from an experienced employment law expert for which we would welcome that you make a donation to help towards their time spent assisting on your matter. You can do this by clicking on the donate button in the box below.

someone please help me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: someone please help me

Originally posted by jon1965 View Post
    Cloggy behave yourself
    I won't reply that I don't know what you mean, but just that I cannot conceive...

Comment

At one point in the previous thread, which was very lengthy, the suggestion was that the men should get nine months paid paternity leave... which would have made this small family run business the least discriminatory employer in the world!

But to be fair, there was a huge back story of other incidents and complaints, and the only thing that Jon has understated here is the "spoilt children" - it sounded much worse!

Comment

I have not read the other thread but every day when I see families interact it makes me realise jut how normal my immediate family is...all mad maybe

Comment

I have not read the other thread but every day when I see families interact it makes me realise jut how normal my immediate family is...all mad maybe
          Oh I know what you mean. I thought my family were bad until I met everyone else's! I'd link you to the thread but it was months ago now and I know which site it was on, but cannot for the life of me find it! But to be fair, it's not all one way. How many small businesses - or big ones for that matter - find they have a pregnant employee and just decide it would be great to have fully paid maternity leave for nine months? When they only need pay SMP? Sometimes you need to be careful about the can of worms you open. If the OP just wants their employment rights they might find that they become just an employee … and we all know that isn't likely to be a better place.

Comment

Originally posted by Eloise01 View Post
            If the OP just wants their employment rights they might find that they become just an employee … and we all know that isn't likely to be a better place.
            Sara Keays?

Comment

I remember this case too:
              http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...is-it-bullying

I believe Eloise*isn't she an employment barrister?*01 assisted on that thread too.
              "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Cloggy behave yourself
                Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                I won't reply that I don't know what you mean, but just that I cannot conceive...
                A very clever ambiguity lol!

I thought you meant you couldn't conceive Cloggy behaving himself!

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
                  I remember this case too:
                  http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...is-it-bullying

I believe Eloise*isn't she an employment barrister?*01 assisted on that thread too.
                  Wow I had forgotten that one but it's also spookily similar! Must be an awful lot of small family businesses offering nine months fully paid maternity leave.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                  See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                  X