• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

General damages for damage to creditworthiness.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General damages for damage to creditworthiness.

Hi Rico,

Have you also considered negligence, breach of contract and malicious falsehood as part of your claim? Or are you just going on the basis of defamation?
    If you have a question about the voluntary termination process, please read this guide first, as it should have all the answers you need. Please do not hijack another person's thread as I will not respond to you
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    LEGAL DISCLAIMER
    Please be aware that this is a public forum and is therefore accessible to anyone. The content I post on this forum is not intended to be legal advice nor does it establish any client-lawyer type relationship between you and me. Therefore any use of my content is at your own risk and I cannot be held responsible in any way. It is always recommended that you seek independent legal advice.

Comment

Im kinda concerned that Henderson v Henderson may catch you here as you have already litigated these issues or at least similar issues to this and therefore you should have brought the other claims at the same time
      I work for Roach Pittis Solicitors. I give my free time available to helping other on the forum and would be happy to try and assist informally where needed. Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any advice I provide is without liability.

If you need to contact me please email me on Pt@roachpittis.co.uk .

I have been involved in leading consumer credit and data protection cases including Harrison v Link Financial Limited (High Court), Grace v Blackhorse (Court of Appeal) and also Kotecha v Phoenix Recoveries (Court of Appeal) along with a number of other reported cases and often blog about all things consumer law orientated.

You can also follow my blog on consumer credit here.

Comment

Hi Rob,

I''ve based the new claim on fraud. The bank created an account in my name knowing that nothing was being bought. No breach of contract as there shouldn't have been one. Malicious falsehood is now the primary claim for damages following the conspiracy to defraud by unlawful means, the fraudulent misrepresentation and ongoing intentional harm.

Fraud then rather than mere negligence.

Cheers,

Rico.

Comment

Originally posted by pt2537 View Post
          Im kinda concerned that Henderson v Henderson may catch you here as you have already litigated these issues or at least similar issues to this and therefore you should have brought the other claims at the same time
          Thanks PT,

Concerns noted. Fraud shouldn't be considered "similar" to negligence. If we had litigated all the different ways I've been shafted by the bank we'd never have finished.

The bank knows well that it's shafted us and continues to do so. Expecting to get away with it on the basis that it was with a lead piping rather than a candlestick with the help of a bent judiciary isn't how things should be.

Res judicata wasn't introduced to defeat justice but many perpetrators are being allowed to use it as a defence. It's time for the abuse to end. The problem is possibly that the judiciary has become too rotten and untouchable.

Henderson wasn't actually quoted. A whole heap of other meaningless twaddle has been though.

Cheers,

Rico

Comment

Last April(19) I won a case brought against me by Lowells on an unadmitted debt passed on to them by EE.Started in 2010 .I represented myself.Judge struck out the case that there was no visible agreement, claimants couldn't prove claim with documents and that the claim lacked merit.For upwards of 7 years my credit worthiness was under rabid attack from EE and Lowells.Plus a carefully prepared cocktail of threats, harrassment by letters, nuisance phone calls.Was refused credit on many occasions.The default notice was wrongfully issued on a phantom debt......the main reason case was thrown out. Do I have any grounds for claiming damages for damaging my credit worthiness from either Lowells or EE?

Comment

Hi Rodejay,

I've been away a while. I even tried to get elected since I've discovered that none of the main political parties will provide honest judges nor protect victims from the dishonesty of the current lot.

If EE defaulted you for a debt that didn't exist, you could claim.

Cheers,

Rico.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X