• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Eviction problems for Bailiff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eviction problems for Bailiff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=FPKOa-5GPPg#!
    Tags: None

Re: Eviction problems for Bailiff

Just goes to show what standing up to bullies can achieve. As for Sgt Mo and the PCs who wouldn't allow themselves to be hoodwinked by the two bailiffs....

:hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::h ail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hai l::hail:
    Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Yes I would like to think the result would be the same if they didn't know the whole episode would be replayed on social media.

Nice to see the bailiffs being told to sling their hook though.

Comment

I wonder what their Enforcement Manager had to say to them when that appeared on YouTube? Probably something that wouldn't by-pass the swear filter.

Comment

Absolutely brilliant- for more info on how the banks create money you should watch this video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K5_JE_gOys

Comment

That was well worth watching

Comment

Especially the bit where the bailiff with the beer belly was told to leave the property and the muppet who tried to climb over the fence was told to cut it out. I have heard that police officers are realising they are being lead a merry dance and are hitting back by upholding the law and rights of the individuals. It's winding up the politicians, bankers, etc., but there is nothing they can do, except something just as if not more corrupt than they have already done. Cutting police numbers was a big mistake.

As I say sometimes, "BIG DAVE'S BIG SOCIETY. BIG MISTAKE."

Comment

I would dearly have loved to have been a fly on the wall when TweedleDum ,TweedleDee and TweedleTw*t got back to their office.Talk about make fools of themselves!! One would have thought,,knowing they were being recorded,they would have maintained a modicum of decorum but sadly,,reverted to apeman status.

Comment

Yes. I did notice that their knuckles were scraping the ground.

Comment

Hope those obnoxious cretins got the sack. Sadly they are still at large most likely. They should be in jail.

Comment

Sgt Mo and his officers were very restrained in not arresting both the bailiffs under the Public Order Act 1986 or for a Common Law Breach of the Peace. The amount of noise one of them was making, he was a walking Breach of the Peace.

Comment

It proved,beyond reasonable doubt M'lud..that the thugs were so complacent they made threats with a video/audio running!! And that so called locksmith? In shorts? and as for Helga the 'Orrible,,Rob had to tell me she was a she lol

Comment

Deleted.
                          Last edited by christianpassy; 16th February 2013, 21:01:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebottle View Post
                            Sgt Mo and his officers were very restrained in not arresting both the bailiffs under the Public Order Act 1986 or for a Common Law Breach of the Peace. The amount of noise one of them was making, he was a walking Breach of the Peace.
                            I thought Sgt Mo WAS going to feel their collars when they climbed over the fence, if I was onne of the coppers, I would have arrested all three, including the toerag locksmith.

Comment

Originally posted by bizzybob View Post
                              I thought Sgt Mo WAS going to feel their collars when they climbed over the fence, if I was onne of the coppers, I would have arrested all three, including the toerag locksmith.
                              Arrest is a last resort when reasoning has failed. Sometimes, arrest is unavoidable and has to be carried out swiftly, especially if someone is kicking seven colours of daylight out of someone and arrest is carried out to prevent further injury to the victim. Having reviewed the video, I have to agree that Sgt Mo did come near to nicking the two bailiffs, but he managed to resolve the matter without doing so. That takes skill and experience.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X