• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking eye 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Parking eye 2013

that's better

Comment

Besides writing in Welsh challenge their signage!
      PARCIO AM HYD AT 2 AWR allows 2 hours parking.
      Road traffic parking regulations define "PARKING" as "the standing of a vehicle".
      If you go to Rheidol you can spend over ten minutes looking for a space, and as it exits on a main road in the middle of Aberystwyth you can spend even more time trying to leave, and its even worse when we boyos are taking the grand slam from the Saes!!
      Now PE cameras snap you going in and out, not when you're parked.
      Their signage and operation is not compliant with anything, and if like me you're retired and have nothing better to do it can give hours of amusement!

Comment

Originally posted by des8 View Post
        Besides writing in Welsh challenge their signage!
        PARCIO AM HYD AT 2 AWR allows 2 hours parking.
        Road traffic parking regulations define "PARKING" as "the standing of a vehicle".
        If you go to Rheidol you can spend over ten minutes looking for a space, and as it exits on a main road in the middle of Aberystwyth you can spend even more time trying to leave, and its even worse when we boyos are taking the grand slam from the Saes!!
        Now PE cameras snap you going in and out, not when you're parked.

Their signage and operation is not compliant with anything, and if like me you're retired and have nothing better to do it can give hours of amusement!
        If that is the case, I cannot honestly see a DJ or DDJ having any truck with a PPC's claim under such circumstances. IMHO, a DJ or DDJ is more likely to strike-out and award costs against a PPC than find in their favour. Giving widespread publicity to the PPC's tactics in the above would, I suspect, result in the PPC getting hit with questions by motorists and TSOs.
        Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Hi - I've been sent a charge too, not one I think can be contested, but is this legally enforcable? It's gone up to £85 from £50 - is it something I can be force to pay or do I hold my nerve and continue to ignore? Any advice much appreciated

Comment

The advice for Penalty Charge Notices along with a draft appeal letter can be found here:

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...rking-Offences

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X