• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Blemain Finance repossession Unfair relationship Unfair charges

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Blemain Finance repossession Unfair relationship Unfair charges

How did you get on please we are with roof top who's charges are horrendous

Comment

Yes it looks legitimate as its an actual request for information and there is a telephone number and time stamp to say when the info was downloaded. Would be interested to find out whether this was the only request as I cannot believe a bank would request an equifax report without a date of birth especially when the equifax report they send back suggests the date of birth on a previous enquiry to Blemain Finance 12 months earlier.

Comment

No court date as yet but period Sep to Dec

Comment

Court date set for 6th Dec

Comment

Turns out solicitor got it wrong court date set for 5th Dec. Have been well and truly kippered. Have been forced into using an expert witness dictated by LMC who just happens to be an ex banker from Leumi bank. Instead of my independent expert from an actuary background. Needless to say the report is not inspiring given that it is based on an Equifax report that is not in my name has no date of birth includes an associate who I have never heard of and believes I use my wifes name as an alias.
            You would think an expert is supposed to be unbiased and see through such dirty tricks but apparently not. How on earth I am expected to have a fair trial is beyond me.

Comment

Wish I had known this prior to the expert being appointed.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/why-is-...black-economy/

Comment

how did you get on today? who attended on behalf of LMC did they lie on oath like they did with me

Comment

Long couple of days and still waiting for judgement. My star witness was Mr Goldberg who my barrister had a jolly time with.

Comment

hopefully your barrister exposed him as a liar. LMC are not used to people challenging them with a barrister i had to represent myself and the judge let him get away with lying through his teeth totally contradicting his signed witness statement

Comment

Was not a pretty sight after my barrister had finished with him, their barrister ushered him out the court room and he did not appear for the second day. I certainly believe you cannot take these people on as a LIP if my trial is anything to go by.

Comment

Apparently my loan agreement is unique in not being signed. Would be nice to confirm how true this statement is.

Comment

• Would you mind sharing with me the name of your barrister Mr Goldberg veryannoyed

Comment

• Originally posted by 12break3 View Post
                            Would you mind sharing with me the name of your barrister Mr Goldberg veryannoyed

PM sent

Comment

• Originally posted by 12break3 View Post
                              Would you mind sharing with me the name of your barrister Mr Goldberg veryannoyed
                              PM sent Seems I cannot send you a PM

Comment

• Originally posted by veryannoyed View Post
                                PM sent Seems I cannot send you a PM
                                If youre dealing with Blemain they can be fun indeed. There is a plethora of issues that can be raised in my opinion, unfair terms, charges, unfair relationship, Tom Brennan was a barrister i instructed on behalf of a client in the High Court, he is very good and had some fun with them
                                I work for Roach Pittis Solicitors. I give my free time available to helping other on the forum and would be happy to try and assist informally where needed. Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any advice I provide is without liability.

If you need to contact me please email me on Pt@roachpittis.co.uk .

I have been involved in leading consumer credit and data protection cases including Harrison v Link Financial Limited (High Court), Grace v Blackhorse (Court of Appeal) and also Kotecha v Phoenix Recoveries (Court of Appeal) along with a number of other reported cases and often blog about all things consumer law orientated.

You can also follow my blog on consumer credit here.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X