• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Motormile Finance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Motormile Finance

hi can you let me know where I can get a no doorstep letter from I mean is there a standard one I can down load:tinysmile_hmm_t2:

Comment

Originally posted by wart67 View Post
      hi can you let me know where I can get a no doorstep letter from I mean is there a standard one I can down load:tinysmile_hmm_t2:
      See below. :grin:
      Dear Sirs

Reference No: xyz

Please be advised that I will only communicate with you in writing. I have noted your repeated attempts to contact me over the past few weeks and these have been duly logged by time and date. Should it be your intention to arrange a doorstep visit, please be advised that under OFT rules, you can only visit me at my home if you make an appointment and I have no wish to make such an appointment with you.

There is an implied license under English Common Law for people to be able to visit me on my property without express permission; the postman and people asking for directions etc (Armstrong v Sheppard & Short Ltd [1959] 2 QB 384. per Lord Evershed M.R.). Therefore take note that I revoke license under Common Law for you, or your representatives to visit me at my property and, if you do so, you will be liable to damages for a tort of trespass and action will be taken, including but not limited to, police attendance.

Yours faithfully,

Comment

@wart67: I've just noticed this is your first post, a warm welcome to LB!

If you have a problem we can help you with, you may want to start a new thread. Are Motormile Finance chasing you?

Comment

Originally posted by wart67 View Post
          hi can you let me know where I can get a no doorstep letter
          Don't you have a doorstep?

Has another doorstep collector taken it?

Comment

is there any info on what has happened when these guys have been reported to the FCA/Data Comm/OFCOM?

Comment

Originally posted by mmf concerns View Post
              is there any info on what has happened when these guys have been reported to the FCA/Data Comm/OFCOM?
              As far as I know nothing official has happened however they have contacted me this week with one email and one txt. Last time it was several a day.
              I know they have also contacted the supreme and all powerful Oz who has so far in a show of maturity threatened to kick the fuxxxxx head in of any doorstep collector

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X