• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Welcome financial services - 6 mths missed payments for years

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welcome financial services - 6 mths missed payments for years

In my limited experiance that looks fine!
    Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1976 View Post
      Just a quick question guys. I have an account from HSBC from roughly 8-9 years ago. I completely ignored it it eventually had a CCJ and a default connected to it - they have both fell off my credit file now for quite some time. I have recently been getting chased from Lowell for the balance. i have not acknowledged this debt like EVER.... Are they just trying it on. or do i need to worry about this one again??

Mike
      Suggest you start a new thread in HSBC for this so it doesn't clog the Welcome one.

Comment

The SAR letter is fine. Welcome don't like having to provide paperwork (they're not the sharpest knives in the box) and panicked when I sent SAR, so you might have some fun when they run for cover. This will flush them out because its a legal requirement for them to comply. Details of charges and PPI should be very interesting.

Comment

The one I did proved very interesting, all I got was for and old address and a different number.
          All they have sent recently is anther undated, unsigned copy of an agreement that is different from the original I do have.
          they say that it does not have to have a loan number on it?
          Last edited by dogtired; 12th February 2013, 12:51:PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Thanks guys. Will send it off today.

Will post the HSBC one as suggested.

Mike :-)

Comment

DT, you know they will say anything to try and get you to pay up. They will try and convince you that pigs do fly. You have it on good authority that the loan is unenforceable. What else do you need?

The 'secured loan' is on a property that you don't live in any more...... What are they threatening to do? Go and knock on some strangers door and tell them they are repossessing their home? That would go down well!

I hope you have not broken the golden rule and spoken to Mucky Hall/Welcome over the phone?!

Comment

Hi Ruby.

Was that last post on the correct thread? I hope your right but seems a little out of place.

Mike.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby View Post
                  DT, you know they will say anything to try and get you to pay up. They will try and convince you that pigs do fly. You have it on good authority that the loan is unenforceable. What else do you need?

The 'secured loan' is on a property that you don't live in any more...... What are they threatening to do? Go and knock on some strangers door and tell them they are repossessing their home? That would go down well!

I hope you have not broken the golden rule and spoken to Mucky Hall/Welcome over the phone?!
                  No not spoken to them Ruby, yes Mike on the right thread as I had have a bit of experience about Welcomes utter incompetence in regards SDAR and loss of data.
                  Last edited by dogtired; 13th February 2013, 09:07:AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Sorry Mike not directed at you however still relevant to WF and their antics

Comment

Again, my apologies Mike, I have had over four years of getting Welcome to comply.
                      If you do an SDAR check it very carefully.
                      I have been to our local CAB as well just waiting to see if I get any more from Mackenzie Hall who Welcome appear to have sent this disputed account to.
                      I wish you luck and, if you do not mind keep in touch via your thread.

Comment

There seem to be A LOT of threads going on re Welcome Finance at the moment. Wonder what is going on behind doors? :suspicious:

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby View Post
                          There seem to be A LOT of threads going on re Welcome Finance at the moment. Wonder what is going on behind doors? :suspicious:
                          Very suspicous I had noticed that in a way its comforting to know you are not alone.

Comment

OK thanks guys. Just gets more confusing by the minute. The default currently stands on equifax and up until august last year was also on experian (Although experians was never put to default it just had 6 mths missed payments for like 4 years plus. Just resigned up again for Experian and guess what? Its gone apparently they removed it in august. YET its still on Equifax.. Im one puzzled man..

Comment

Mike WF's admin has at best always been sloppy. If you speak to them and ask them what is going on, as I did, with a situation that occurred with me, bet they will blame it on IT problems.

Comment

Thanks guys. Will prob just post the details here as i wont have a clue what im looking for. They really do puzzle me though. Originally they had me owing over 12k on experian and equifax when i questioned this with them they dropped the amount too 6k. They have only defaulted it in the last few months on equifax. Yet i checked my experian yesterday after subscribing again. Hadnt looked since may last year. And apparently they removed it in august last year. So its only on equifax now. This was after me disputing the amount. Its only on noddle and equifax.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X