• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help.. My Car has been clamped by jacobs bailiffs.... unpayed parking fine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help.. My Car has been clamped by jacobs bailiffs.... unpayed parking fine

Never thought of that one LOL

Comment

I have now removed the CLAMP!!!!!! it took all of 1/2 hour..... i jacked my car up removed the wheel....... remove the bolt from the track rod end..... All Done... No Damage to Clamp..... just took photo's to prove no Damage... now i will be dropping off at the police station with message on belonging too Jacob's Bailiffs....... The car will be parked out of sight on private property.... if anyone needs a video how to remove a clamp it's on you tube

Many Thanks

Comment

Why don't you post it back to Jacobs?
        Only put a 1p stamp on the parcel, though... msl:

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
          Why don't you post it back to Jacobs?
          Only put a 1p stamp on the parcel, though... msl:
          Excellent suggestion.

Comment

Originally posted by jcl View Post
            I have now removed the CLAMP!!!!!! it took all of 1/2 hour..... i jacked my car up removed the wheel....... remove the bolt from the track rod end..... All Done... No Damage to Clamp..... just took photo's to prove no Damage... now i will be dropping off at the police station with message on belonging too Jacob's Bailiffs....... The car will be parked out of sight on private property.... if anyone needs a video how to remove a clamp it's on you tube

Many Thanks
            Have seen that and wondered whether it works - thanks!

Comment

well done cant wait for the reaction from the moron bailiff

Comment

Originally posted by wales01man View Post
                well done cant wait for the reaction from the moron bailiff
                He will stamp his feet and threaten to call the police have Op charged with theft, damage rape of the Sabine women all bluster, so long as the clamp is undamaged.

Comment

You left out charging him with starting ww2 cant wait to hear what happens next

Comment

No doubt we will find out soon. A Jacobs bailiff with a red face driving off at high speed narrowly missing parked cars, in a show of road rage because things didn't go his way is a sight to behold.

Comment

Not everyone removes the clamp before driving off...

Comment

Originally posted by bizzybob View Post
                        No doubt we will find out soon. A Jacobs bailiff with a red face driving off at high speed narrowly missing parked cars, in a show of road rage because things didn't go his way is a sight to behold.
                        Wouldn't it be a pity if someone had let all the air out of his car tyres?

Comment

Homer Simpson V New York, when homer is clamped for being parked by the twin towers

Comment

Hi I've got my car back yipeee!!!!!..... I had a phone call of the very mad bailiff yesterday .....

Bailiff..... Hi i've just had a phone call off one of your neighbours telling me you've removed the clamp & car is this true

me....... Well that's one of many lies coming out of your mouth because how would a neighbour know which company too call..... yes i have took the clamp off undamaged of course & yes the car has been removed but you didn't follow the corect procedure for a start you should of knocked on my door & asked for payment before clamping my car...

Bailiff..... ummming rrrrring so where's the car & where's my clamp

me.... It's got nothing to do with you where my car is but i've got your undamaged clamp.... would yu like to meet up so i can return it

Bailiff... Yes... ill pick it up tomorrow
                            me.... Brill give me a call when your in my town & ill meet up with you...

He met up with me outside my house, took the clamp said it was fine & no damage... he then said he wasn't going to take the car anyway as it wouldn't of been worth it... but he did issue me with another letter..... Another £50 added on!!!!!! I've now filled out a late witness form to go back to the courts to see if i can pay the original fine as i didn't receive the parking ticket..... whilst doing this they should stop all action with the bailiffs..... Hope this has helped people fight back & i'd like to thank everyone who's given me advice

Comment

Great., the bailiff saw sense, Jacobs are clamp first and ask questions later, wonder how many third party cars not belonging to the debtor they have clamped just because it is parked near a debtors address?

Comment

Pity you didn't hand the bailiff a let detailing a claim for Unlawful Detention of Property and Unlawful Interference with Property. As for his £50 fee, I would tell him and Jacobs to go swivel as it is, in all probability, unlawful. Both he and Jacobs need to be put on notice of this and warned against trying to enforce it. They acted unlawfully and cannot, therefore, charge you.
                                Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X