• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

NPower

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPower

Ok NPower are announcing their rise today, it's said to be around 10%.
    Not good for me as I was sucked in by these babies about 12 month ago, my payments by DD, have gone up and down with these people despite all their promises to get me on board.
    All the other companies will follow suit we are told, but we still need to know which one is going to be the best value.
    We also need to find out if we are tied in with our present companies before we start swapping.
    Any advice on this will be gratefully received as I for one am cheesed off with these people doing just what they want.

M Lewis says hang on till the others have stated their rises, well I would have thought that was obvious, so he didn't help much TBH. He reckons about six to eight weeks, we'll see.
    Last edited by enaid; 4th January 2008, 08:49:AM.

Re: NPower

I used Uswitch to change my provider.

I'm with Swalec at the moment

Comment

17% Rise on NPower Gas Prices
      12% on Electric

How on earth will people cope with a 17% rise in gas prices???.....Eat or heat is the likely outcome for people already struggling to cope with high mortgage and fuel rates.

Jeeze and I just switched to them as well....although all the others will no doubt follow suit.

"Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

I am the same Cel, it's diabolical, think we should just hang fire and see what the others go up and then go to the independent sites to find out the best in our areas.
        I too think though we will get scuppered again as it 's the worst part of the year again they choose to put up the costs.

Comment

Originally posted by PKea View Post
          I used Uswitch to change my provider.

I'm with Swalec at the moment

There is a bit of an issue with these people (Uswitch) PK, I have only read bits so far. I think the main crux of it is that they can only use the companies that have given their permission, therefore you are not getting the best deal always.
          I will look further into this and give more info if I get any.

Comment

Yes they have announced price increases, the rest are sure to follow suit. I will get updates as and when I can on other providers....

xx
            Neither a borrower nor a lender be;
            For loan oft loses both itself and friend,
            And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.

Comment

Swalec say their prices are staying until at least October 2008

Comment

hmmmmm we're with Atlantic, curtsy of Severn Trent Water, for Gas and Electric.
                Just went through our last quarter bills, plus the phone bill for the last quarter, we are paying £500 a quarter on gas, electric and phone. shiiitttttttteeeeee

thats stupid money need to shop around she does

Comment

I'm another annoyed customer..... I've literally only just swapped to Npower ..... you can be sure the rep made NO mention of ANY price increase in his sales pitch....Grrrrrrrrr

Comment

I didn't want to say before but a few years ago I used to be of those guys knocking on your door....... albeit for British Gas.

Good money but I have a conscience so didn't do it for long

Comment

**spits on the phoenix**

Comment

you mean no spitting smiley????? tut tut :kiss:

Comment

Pull plug on Npower now, experts tell consumers | Money | The Observer

This is an article I found, it seems to say we should swap now and not wait for the others.

Any thoughts anyone?

Comment

EDF have today also announced their price increase. Their price rise is around 12% on gas and 7% on electric.

I am pretty sure the others will follow suit pretty soon!

Comment

BBC NEWS | Business | Npower top for customer cut-offs

NPower Top for Customer Cut Offs

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X