• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Do Capquest callers use other company names?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do Capquest callers use other company names?

Hi labman

Thank you very much. I need to be absolutely clear about this before taking the next step. As I understand it, my OH and I can take NatWest/RBS to Court, even though we signed FOS paperwork accepting the NatWest/RBS compensation as a final settlement, ie a total of £1,500? Obviously, we are still being harassed for zero balance accounts by CapQuest and/or another company with a staff member whose name is the same as the Capquest guy who has written to my OH, and that's what we need to stop.

One of those zero balance accounts referred to was our joint savings account - the very small balance was transferred to my OH's Halifax account when NatWest/RBS closed down our savings account. Another zero balance NatWest/RBS account referred to was our joint current account - again, the balance was transferred to my OH's Halifax account. NatWest/RBS made it clear to us that they no longer wanted us as clients after they had to pay us compensation. We had been NatWest customers for 25+ years, without default.

We live in France and we don't know where or how to start taking NatWest/RBS to Court in the UK! It would be so good if starting Court action were to persuade NatWest/RBS to pull off Capquest. Could that possibly happen, do you think?

I apologise for the questions, I'm learning as I go on here!

Comment

Originally posted by tommyb View Post
      We live in France
      In that case, why not tell CrapQuest, << Votre mère était un hamster et votre père avait une odeur de sureau. Je prends mon nez à vous et jetez la morve dans votre direction. Va niquer ta grand-mère dans le cul, vous idiot escroc anglais.>> ?

msl:

Comment

Eich mam yn bochdew a dy dad arogli o eirin ysgaw. Rwy'n cymryd fy nhrwyn ar chi ac yn taflu **** ar chi. Ewch **** eich mam-gu yn y ***, ffon idiot ydych yn Saesneg. >>? In other words

Comment

CapQuest are well-known for bullying and harassing people with serious health conditions. There was a case of it on the LB forums last year. One very strongly-worded letter, quoting relevant legislation and legal consequences and, to the best of my knowledge and belief, CapQuest have never contacted the person again.

In your case, you may need to consider legally-restraining both NatWest and CapQuest in order to put a stop to any harassment. If it has occurred on at least two occasions, there is a civil remedy under Section 3, Protection from Harassment Act 1997 which can be very effective in curbing this sort of behaviour.
          Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

For Gods sake Crapquest cannot understand the Queens English do not confuse their threat monkeys any more by using Welsh or French. The only language they seem to talk is fluent $hite

Comment

Originally posted by bluebottle View Post
              In your case, you may need to consider legally-restraining both NatWest and CapQuest in order to put a stop to any harassment. If it has occurred on at least two occasions, there is a civil remedy under Section 3, Protection from Harassment Act 1997 which can be very effective in curbing this sort of behaviour.
              But where is CrapQuest based?

If they're being harassed by CrapQuest phoning from South Efrika, will injunctions issued in the UK help?

Unless the OP still has a bank account or property in the UK, there would seem to be bugger all that NatWorst or CrapQuest could do to get their greedy paws on any more money without involving the French courts and I rather doubt that either bunch of scoundrels would go to that expense. Besides, France has a more developed law of privacy than does the UK and one might doubt that CrapQuest would even risk it.

Comment

I couldn't agree more...................Thank you Google Translate
                Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                In that case, why not tell CrapQuest, << Votre mère était un hamster et votre père avait une odeur de sureau. Je prends mon nez à vous et jetez la morve dans votre direction. Va niquer ta grand-mère dans le cul, vous idiot escroc anglais.>> ?

msl:
                If Knowledge is Power . . . . . . .Then I Could Easily Light an L.E.D

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X