• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

hi, newbie here- loving this site

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi, newbie here- loving this site

hi folks really enjoy the site, very informative.
    have a few issues ongoing and am fighting for my rights

i have seen off 2 x claims cases from Arrow Global = 1 x court hearing which resulted in an unless order that they failed to comply with so struck out the other they just failed to comply with judges order so again struck out

seen off another dsa who tried to frighten me with their threats of court and bailiffs but without the required docs

now have some employment and work related issues that need adressing hope to gain some knowledge and advice here
    Tags: None

Re: hi, newbie here- loving this site

WOW! That sounds very positive, having fought Arrow in court! Lots of people have been taken to court in 2012 after arrow bought thousands of MBNA accounts and it will be great for them to hear there's hope of beating them! :bedjump:

Comment

they didnt turn up, sent a local solicitor who only read their file on the morning of the hearing. i made mincemeat out of him in court but it wasnt really his fault, they didnt have the required docs to enforce or bring action but had used Bryan Carter to try and get a default judgement. i fought it all the way.

The devil was in the detail for me - my HBOS SAR revealed lots of things including Arrow applying for the required docs to bring a claim some 6 weeks after the claim was issued.

I am lucky as i have extensive criminal law experience at giving evidence due to previously being an expert witness for the crown court, the hearing wasnt that much of an ordeal tbh.

the secret was micro detailing all documents, making succinct points and re-reading everything before presenting my defence statement.

the DCA's are terrible at litigation, record keeping and being compliant with the law and CPR rules.

Comment

Ahhhh that brought a nice smile to my face

Well done and a warm welcome :beagle:
        "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

What a heartwarming first thread. I am sure you'll get the employment support you need here. I look forward to learning from you as you've clearly much to offer as well.

A BIG welcome!

Comment

That reading has made a nice start to my day I must say, as already said, welcome.
            Enaid x

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X