• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Yet another letter from Mackenzie hall

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another letter from Mackenzie hall

Hi, after already being sent the doorstep letter from MH ( which i ignored) I now received a Reduced Settlement Offer letter today:

"Despite repeated efforts for payment by our client, the above account remains unpaid. Our clients are unaware of any legitimate reason for non payment. However, they are willing to accept a reduced settlement figure in order to draw the matter to a close.
    our offer of full and final settlement:
    to be paid no later than noon 26th January 2013

Our client would prefer an amicable settlement, however should the settlement amount not be paid by the specified date, they will not hesitate to take further action as may be appropriate"

I am wondering if I should write to them telling them Barclays are aware of a reason for non payment since they've already agreed this debt on my hubby's IVA (it's a joint bank account which was overdrawn) and send them evidence of this, or should I just carry on ignoring them?
    im also going to tell them in writing to stop harassing me with phone calls, as I just read on another post here.
    Tags: None

Re: Yet another letter from Mackenzie hall

ROFLMAO....
    About par for the course.
    File under I and keep going. They will give up soon enough..

Comment

Not sure, hope some one can help!
      I had another letter from them putting my alleged account on hold for thirty days, but so far no evidence at all that the alleged account exists, about nineteen days to go no reply from my further "prove it or go away" letter but with the recent bad weather we have not had any post!
      Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

@Curlyben...I get the impression you really don't like MH LOL!!

Comment

MH as the lowest of the low and are best NOT encouraged further.
          They spout utter Bovine Excrement and do NOT deserve even the value of a second class stamp or your time in response..
          They are the snotty kid everyone ignores...
          All in all I'm a great fiend of them

Comment

Originally posted by Curlyben View Post
            MH as the lowest of the low and are best NOT encouraged further.
            They spout utter Bovine Excrement and do NOT deserve even the value of a second class stamp or your time in response..
            They are the snotty kid everyone ignores...
            All in all I'm a great fiend of them
            They do not even deserve the spittle on the stamp.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X