• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Welcome Finance secured loan advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welcome Finance secured loan advice

In further developments, I received this letter yesterday:

Attached Files

Comment

Not had mine....yet!
      Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

I tend to ignore people like MH.

The only time you really need to take any action is if you receive a summons from the County Court. The summons will name the original creditor for the debt you owe which will enable you to submit a SAR to the original creditor for the details of the debt.

On receipt of the summons you can issue a SAR and then write to the court asking for an adjournement on the grounds that you have submitted a SAR with regards to the claims (Provide a copy to the court) and as the summons is the first you have heard regarding the debt you would not be able to present a defense without the information you have requested so would like an adjournment of at least 45 days which will cover the 40+2 days for the creditor to answer the SAR.

Once you return to the court you can ask for a further adjournment of up to 4/6 weeks, depending on what date you receive the documents in relation to the date of the new hearing, for you to digest the information and construct your defence if you are denying the claims, or pay the debt and move on.

Comment

At this kind of situation I won’t use to take these two options somehow choose better idea to over come this issue.

Comment

Not sure what you mean RD, can you explain?
            Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X