• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.
  • If you need direct help with your employment issue you can contact us at admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com for further assistance. This will give you access to “off-forum” support on a one-to- one basis from an experienced employment law expert for which we would welcome that you make a donation to help towards their time spent assisting on your matter. You can do this by clicking on the donate button in the box below.

Accused of Harassment and Bullying...Please help.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Accused of Harassment and Bullying...Please help.

It looks from your posts above that your case took place today? I do so hope it went well for you. x

Comment

Originally posted by FlamingParrot View Post
      You're by no means alone, I recently had a similar experience, albeit in a different context, where someone showed his true colours when I was least expecting it, twisting and turning the facts to make them look like something completely different.
      Anyone I know? msl:

Comment

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Comment

Unfortunately the above is all too common, even when you think you know someone, there can be a nasty surprise lurking in the shadows. :shocked: :noidea:

You're by no means alone, I recently had a similar experience, albeit in a different context, where someone showed his true colours when I was least expecting it, twisting and turning the facts to make them look like something completely different.

I hope everything works out well for you!:hug:
          We've all been had at one time or another haven't we? The OP's choice of name says it all....

Comment

​Right,,no secrets allowed,,,who what when where why and how??( to FP & CC)

Comment

Oh come on Inca you can't ask that they are men and we all know that men can't lie straight in bed let alone give us the gossip.

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire View Post
                Oh come on Inca you can't ask that they are men and we all know that men can't lie straight in bed let alone give us the gossip.
                I'm most certainly NOT a man!

Comment

​whooooooooops,,,,soz fp,,i disgendered you,,i thunked you was a male personage too.

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire View Post
                    Are you suggesting that FP is a man? I think we should be told.

Comment

Bit late there - as usual - sorry

Comment

And what gender is CC? (for the record)?

Comment

Sorry about that FP much apologies, but pray do tell the story, you can't keep us in the dark hun.

Oh MissFM CC is neither male nor female the concencus on here is that he is an alien judging by the sense of humour.

Comment

Originally posted by MissFM View Post
                            And what gender is CC? (for the record)?
                            This is HIM

Comment

I think there is a post on the Lamp post - a photo of CC - showing quite clearly the personal preferences (on the physical front):car:

Comment

I'm most certainly NOT a man!
                                Sorry FP - that means nothing - you could be an evangelical tranny x

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X