• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

parking eye pcn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parking eye pcn

Hi there, I have recently received a parking charge notice for parking on a car park designated for customers only, I failed to notice any signs and cctv camera as it was dark, having been back I have notices that there are signs and they are easily understanable lthough there is some small print, my worry is that I was technically tresspassing although this car park is free for customers and I was only parked for 20mins and remained in the car at all times. I would like to offer a part payment for final settlement of the issue and was after advice of how to go about this and write the letter not to drop myself in trouble if the payment is refused by parking eye! Many thanks to all that take time to read this post and any replies!
    Tags: None

Re: parking eye pcn

You are best totally ignoring it. You'll get a few letters which will get increasingly nasty and threatening, then they'll stop.

For more information read the bit about Parking Charge Notices here:

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...rking-Offences

Comment

Hi,

I received a letter from Parking Eye a few months back, I chose to ignore it, they sent me a reminder, I stupidly freaked as I only had one day to pay before the charge increased. I called them before checking them out online (rookie mistake, I know) and stated that my mom was driving my car and explained she was waiting for me in the car park as it was the closest place for her to get me and that she didnt know anywhere else. The lady on the phone advised me to appeal. I emailed the appeals and explained this to them, surprise surprise my appeal was rejected. I then contacted them again and they agreed to hold the increase so I could submit evidence, yesterday was the last day I could pay the reduced charge, but i stumbled across this site while searching for their number and after reading the threads I now realise I am in the same boat as quite a few people who have delt with them.

Please help as I'm now not sure if I have to pay because I contacted them or not and if anyone knows what would happen next?

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Saffer86 View Post

Please help as I'm now not sure if I have to pay because I contacted them or not and if anyone knows what would happen next?

Thank you
        You will get a series of letters each escalating the threat level. They will even get their red crayons out to do some colouring in and then send you a solicitors letter which might have lots of "may" & "might" in it. Just IGNORE and eventually they will go away to play with their trainset. Don't get into letter tennis with them.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X