• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

The Computer Swallowed Grandma

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Computer Swallowed Grandma

The computer swallowed grandma.
    Yes, honestly its true!
    She pressed 'control' and 'enter'
    And disappeared from view.

It devoured her completely,
    The thought just makes me squirm.
    She must have caught a virus
    Or been eaten by a worm.

I've searched through the recycle bin
    And files of every kind;
    I've even used the Internet,
    But nothing did I find.

In desperation, I asked Google
    My searches to refine.
    The reply from him was negative,
    Not a thing was found 'online.'

So, if inside your 'In-box,'
    My Grandma you should see,
    Please 'Copy,' 'Paste' or 'Scan' her
    And send her back to me.
    Tags: None

Re: The Computer Swallowed Grandma

LOL - copied, pasted and printed for a certain young lady I know to take into skool with her. Cheers, mate !!!

Have you noticed - there are all sorts of key names denoting various physical functions - but you never see one marked "EXECUTE," do you ? Is that 'cos it's not seen as very 'P.C.' perhaps ?

Another one is the command "PURGE" - which I suspect might cause untold damage to some of these state-of-the-art, fly-by-the-seat-of the-pants interactive computer 'thrones' that exist these days.

Comment

Re: The Computer Swallowed Grandma

Originally posted by Bill-K View Post
      Another one is the command "PURGE" - which I suspect might cause untold damage to some of these state-of-the-art, fly-by-the-seat-of the-pants interactive computer 'thrones' that exist these days.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X