• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

I am worried - Parking Eye fine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I am worried - Parking Eye fine

The change in law says that owners will become responsible for dealing with these bloodsuckers UNLESS driver's name is released, but even then it is a contract law that governs your relationship with them.

Comment

Originally posted by alham View Post
      The change in law says that owners will become responsible for dealing with these bloodsuckers UNLESS driver's name is released, but even then it is a contract law that governs your relationship with them.
      Do these "Change of Law" sheets contain any form of threat(s) at all? If they do, the PPCs could be treading on a legal minefield - blindfolded.
      Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

thank you guys! Peace of mind attained. Though i did lose this post somehow and posted another one...newbie still getting used to forums.
        Muchos Gracias!

Comment

Originally posted by labman View Post
          Absolutely - ignore 100% from this point on.
          Hi, I hope that I am typing this in the correct place, I feel a bit lost in the forum. Anyway, to the point of this post. I had just about forgotten about Parking Eye when yesterday a received a county court notice. Claiming the £100 fine £25 Court Fee and £50 Solicitor's Cost, total £175. You just would not think that this could happen within the Law. Any help on what to do next would be appreciated. should I admit only part of the claim? Just don't know where to go on this one. There are only eight days left to reply to the claim in the County Court Business Centre, Northampton. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by kenj View Post
            Hi, I hope that I am typing this in the correct place, I feel a bit lost in the forum. Anyway, to the point of this post. I had just about forgotten about Parking Eye when yesterday a received a county court notice. Claiming the £100 fine £25 Court Fee and £50 Solicitor's Cost, total £175. You just would not think that this could happen within the Law. Any help on what to do next would be appreciated. should I admit only part of the claim? Just don't know where to go on this one. There are only eight days left to reply to the claim in the County Court Business Centre, Northampton. Thank you.

Originally posted by mystery1 View Post
            http://www.parking-prankster.com/court-claim.html

http://www.parking-prankster.com/sample-defence.html

Now what you need to do is to read these and make any points which are non standard such as unreadable signs, areas where you can go without seeing a sign etc etc and then combine a standard defence plus the extra points too.

You would also be best to include in your defence and in a letter to the court that it's best to wait on the Beavis appeal. http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co...urt-cases.html

Pictures of signs and letters would help. The more information the better.

As already stated file acknowledgement of service. This gives you 14 extra days to act and a total of 33 days from the date of the claim form.

M1

Log on to the MCOL website and file acknowledgement of service asap. Then as above.

M1

Comment

Originally posted by mystery1 View Post
              Log on to the MCOL website and file acknowledgement of service asap. Then as above.

M1
              Thank you for your reply. I will get started now on doing those things. Thank you once again very appreciated. Ken.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X