• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

hello from 00bob

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello from 00bob

Just joined this site as Ive had a letter out of the blue from streamline.net, a final demand letter for something I canceled over a year ago.
    Tags: None

Re: hello from 00bob

Hi OObob,

Welcome to Legal Beagles and hope that you will be able to get the answers you need.

If you cancelled the contract over a year ago do you have proof of this? if you do write back to Streamline and advise them the date you cancelled the service and that you have proof of this and that you fully dispute the amount that they are requesting. It does seem odd that they have waited a year to contact you so someone has not completed their paperwork at their end.

I discovered that Amazon were charging my bank account with annual amounts and it appears that it went back 4 years..... yes and I got every penny back as I did not realise that I had this service so never used it. So it goes to show that you have to watch these shysters trying to obtain money where it is not due.

Tuttsi

Comment

Re: hello from 00bob

What service was it for?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X