• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Sequence estate agents threatening to send Bailiffs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sequence estate agents threatening to send Bailiffs

And here's some information on how the set aside process works and the reasons why you may/may not have grounds. I should also say that a CCJ can be set aside by mutual consent so if Sequence are made to accept that they were wrong (if they were) then they can agree to a set aside without you having to go to court to ask the judge

http://www.bdl.org.uk/images/12_EW_N...ty%20court.pdf

Comment

Re: Sequence estate agents threatening to send Bailiffs

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
      And here's some information on how the set aside process works and the reasons why you may/may not have grounds. I should also say that a CCJ can be set aside by mutual consent so if Sequence are made to accept that they were wrong (if they were) then they can agree to a set aside without you having to go to court to ask the judge

http://www.bdl.org.uk/images/12_EW_N...ty%20court.pdf
      Hi and many thanks but I haven't been able to get the truth from Sequence in the form of original contract, that one wasn't signed by their man but on their photocopies it was, couldn't get the Property Ombusdman to take it on as it was already in court, and haven't had any luck trying to find out the specifics of the old Act re HIP's. I had this set aside once before too and the DJ did that on the grounds that I did indeed have a case, otherwise she wouldn't have allowed it, but, I am ready to take them on if I can, I didn't know that I could because of time elapsed. I have written to the Directors of that company to alert them of these practices and they seem to be total 'Simon's'...

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X