Thread: MKDP LLP

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default MKDP LLP

Hello

I am being called several times a day by the above DCA.

I spoke to them recently, I asked them to send me a letter stating who they were as somehow mislaid them if any were sent. I have not received the letter requested but received a letter from the original creditor a few days ago stating the debt was assigned and transferred by Barclaycard to MKDP LLP on the 27th July 2012
    Apparently there are several divisions to this company and mine has moved to the next stage after finally answering and speaking to the heavy on the phone today.

I told him I wanted to deal with Original creditor only and he said that was not possible as they now own the £265.85 debt.

I know I shouldn't have spoke on the phone as I have read info concerning DCA's on the forum

A letter was written to the original creditor a few months back explaining my situation, they never replied.

Before finding this forum I was given wrong information on another forum concerning my debts and have ended up in court with judgments and owing more money ( freeman site)

Would someone able to help with what to do please as my head is mushed

I tried to upload my letter but it says my file is too large?

Thank you for any help

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: MKDP LLP

When did you open the account with BCard?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

2008 i think

thanks for reply

much appreciated

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I was wanting to write a letter asking to deal with original creditor, do I need to do a SAR first? for deed of assignment. How do I go about getting the debt back to original creditor please?

Thank you for any help

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I have asked the above DCA for a deed of assignment, they have finally sent me only the notice of assignment which they are saying is the same thing.

I have seen a template letter on this site that I might be able to send but can not find it now.

Can someone help Please

Thank you

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

They are now sending an agent round to my house!
    I don't think they can do this without my consent?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by splendid View Post
    They are now sending an agent round to my house!
    I don't think they can do this without my consent?
    You mean you have received a letter threatening to send an agent? That's a very common scare tactic used by DCAs! Most of the time they are just empty threats, it's a lot cheaper for them to send letters than to send an actual agent round.

On the odd occasion DCAs have been known to send someone round, but that doesn't mean you have to let them in, or even speak to them, they have no right to be there in the first place.

Financial Institutions gambled and caused global economic meltdown, then they were bailed out with our tax money. We consumers are still expected to pay the debts we incurred as a result of their actions. It's time to fight back.

I don't give advice, just offer guidance and useful resources

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Thanks flaming Parrot, I will write to them, I'm trying to get the debt back with the OC

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Have you seen this thread? http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ing-with-DCA-s

I noted you've been on the Freeman site, unfortunately those guys seem to be barking up the wrong tree and courts are not impressed by their methods. Barclays are notoriously bad at finding agreements, having said that, if you took out the card in 2008, the account is likely to be enforceable.

Financial Institutions gambled and caused global economic meltdown, then they were bailed out with our tax money. We consumers are still expected to pay the debts we incurred as a result of their actions. It's time to fight back.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Flaming Parrot, Thank yoooooooooooooou
    That is the thread Ive been looking for. I am aware I have to pay this debt but I don't want to pay it to these idiots. They call me about six times a day but never leave a message. I have checked out their number on the internet and there are so many complaints about them. I have requested that i will communicate in writing only.

Got into big trouble in court using the freeman stuff BUT to be honest I don't know enough about it.

I have a loan aggreement which I think is unenforceable! Would you know where I can take it to be checked out?

Thanks again for your valuable help!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Unfortunately, if you took out the loan in 2008 as you say above, it won't be unenforceable because s.127 of the Consumer Credit Act was repealed in April 2007. S.127 prevented a court from issuing an enforcement order without a properly executed agreement. Without the protection form s.127 the account would be enforceable. What makes you think it would unenforceable?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Maybe unfair, as it states total amount of loan £16000 but after working it out that is just the interest on a £12000 loan