• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

LTS Berdale Centre Michelle Berhanu

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LTS Berdale Centre Michelle Berhanu

Originally posted by ds001 View Post
    action required!

Mrs berhanu has applied to companies house to have berdale & lts struck off the register.
    Companies house have posted the request in the london gazette as is normal practice.
    If the companies are struck off, anyone trying to claim money from the company/s will find it extremely difficult or even impossible.

The course of action is simple...

If you have a claim against lts or berdale please now write to companies house, indicating that you are owed money by whichever company and that you wish to object to the striking off on those grounds.
    Companies house will then postpone the striking off order until claims are finalised.

Email enquiries@companies-house.gov.uk

berdale centres ltd company no. 07374965
    or
    language training solutions company no. 08081563

the more that contact, the better.

Thanks

ds
    diss16(soas) 21/12/2013 compulsory strike off suspended (diss16(soas))
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Well done Michael - Mummys' PE Sick Note!!!?? :baby::baby::baby:
      "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Latest:Berhanu's daughter is now in Ethiopia too.
        She is involved with teaching but I'm not sure yet exactly what she is doing.
        Berhanu is still trading as LTS in Colombia even though the company is due to be struck off!

The fact remains that there is money enough to buy flight tickets but none coming our way in owed wages!
        I have emailed her again last week to demand my money but as expected she has not replied.
        I was polite enough to inform her I would be contacting her clients and staff etc and that is what I will now do.
        I have contact names and addresses for both the Colombian education authority she claims to have permission from and the Ethiopia British Council so I shall start with them.
        Let payback commence :o)

Comment

Any updates? I'm still trying to enforce my judgement on Jonathan, but he seems to have had slippery eel lessons from michelle.

Comment

My source indicates that She was seen in UK approx 10 days ago.
            He is possibly working for Dixons (been seen wearing "KnowHow" shirt)
            Daughter is back in UK. Obviously couldn't hack it in Ethiopia :o)
            They are still at same address on Wincobank

Needless to say there is plenty of money in her purse for air tickets.
            I'll try and find out if she intends to go back to Ethiopia :o)

Comment

GAZ1: First notification of strike-off action in London Gazette (Section 652) for Language Training Solutions has been filed.

If yiu have a claim against LTS you need to notify Companies House, with evidence.

Once the company is struck off it will be very difficult to enforce any claims
              Act now

Comment

Any updates from anybody? I was hoping to see some success stories appear.

Comment

To All
                  I've just received notification today that someone has filed form DISS16(SOAS), with Companies House, to suspend the striking off of Berdale Centres Ltd
                  All I know is, it wasn't me :o)
                  Someone needs to do the same for Language Training Solutions too before that gets Struck off and all your claims will be very difficult to follow up

Comment

Hi All

In June/July 2011 I was briefly employed (for about 4 weeks) by Michelle Berhanu as "Director of Studies" at her school in Bells Square.

I still have the "contract" that she wrote up, signed by her (but cleverly as "Principal" as at this time she was bankrupt) ... and other documentation, including the bounced cheque for part of my first month's salary.

This documentation may be useful to the group pursuing a case against Michelle and I'd be happy to meet the group, make this documentation available and even testify if it came to that. I usually live in New Zealand, but I'm back in Sheffield and expect to be here for a couple of years.

I was "lucky" and was able to use my wits to assess the situation and act on it ... At that time, Michelle's brother, Dene, and sister-in-law were working as the school's Directors and I was able to convince Dean that if he paid the money owing to me, I would continue to work at the school and help it move forward ... This being the case, I received all the money owing to me, from Dean, over the weeks of July/August as a series of cash payments into my bank account. (I have kept the bank statements showing this). I also managed to pursuade Dean to pay out two other teachers a small amount of money that was owing to them.

I didn't pursue the case any further because I'd been paid what I was owed. I returned to New Zealand shortly afterwards.

Please feel free to request contact with me ... Happy to meet and provide copies of the documentation.

Paul Burgin

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X