• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Sorry it's the dreaded Blemain Finance again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sorry it's the dreaded Blemain Finance again

In my opinion, Blemain do make up letters and claim they sent them. I have a similar situation regarding building insurance with them

Comment

Originally posted by Ebony Princess View Post
      In response to IanM asking whether they had sent all the information in the SAR, I don't think they did and they are trying to cover it up. They are claiming that they had written to me requesting the building insurance policy but I know they never did which is why I never sent them anything noting their interest. When I made a complaint to the Financial Ombudsman about this, they forwarded me "copies" of letters which I had never seen before. These letters, however, were not in the SAR requested. The letter were just on blank A4 paper with a digital signature. They looked like they had been typed up by a child.
      Ask for a full statement of account with a complete breakdown of all fees and charges added to the account.

All letters and phone calls will have been charged for and accounted for at the time sent or recorded but these do not show up on your normal annual statements regardless of what they may tell you.

Comment

http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWCA/Civ/2013/882.html

M1

Comment

Thanks for this but I'm not quite sure how this is going to help me.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X