• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Ebay, Gumtree & Autotrader Vehicle / Car Scams

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ebay & Gumtree Vehicle Scam. Barclays provide Fraudsters Accounts

I clicked on them all and you have to pay for it do you have e:mail addresses ?

Comment

It doesn't like hot linking...

Try http://ceoemail.com/?q=Barclays

Comment

Keeps telling me I have problems accessing the site today says either pay or contact them or go to http://www.ceoemail.com which I have and clicked on Anthony Jenkins but just brings me back to same page pay or contact them.

Comment

I'm having the same problems.

Comment

Hello i clicked on the first link and it came up with a business card then i clicked the email on the card and it opened to my Outlook express account for my business, i will let you know if it will let me send it will take awhile as i have a lot to say to him.
            Kindest Regards

Comment

Both of these adverts are now gone, you're report may have worked.

Comment

With those of you having problems viewing the email addresses on the above links, here they are...

david.walker@barclaysplc.com

antony.jenkins@barclays.com

Ashok.Vaswani@barclays.com

lawrence.dickinson@barclays.com

Comment

If you're going to ring Barclays I'd suggest taking advantage of the phrase "calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes", and do so. I consider it an invitation rather than a statement.

Comment

Well that was a waste of time sat typing email sent it and it was returned O well I tried, sorry E-mail addresses i posted are useless like Barclays customer service

Comment

• Re: Ebay & Gumtree Vehicle Scam. Barclays provide Fraudsters Accounts

Originally posted by AmandaB View Post
                      Well that was a waste of time sat typing email sent it and it was returned O well I tried, sorry E-mail addresses i posted are useless like Barclays customer service
                      Ye aren't they just, apparently I am getting a letter from them as I put messages on their Facebook page CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT IT SAYS should be interesting. Might be a warning lol

Comment

Here's another one, he thinks he's getting five grand out of me. Plus postage. eBay have already removed the item and deleted his account.

eBay ID: arnoldcosheril79
                        Email: arnoldcosheril@gmail.com
                        Name: Arnold Cosheril

Bank Account Name: Martin Frone
                        Sort code:20-91-79
                        Account no: 53756807
                        Swift: barcgb22
                        IBAN :GB32 BARC 209179 53756807

20-91-79 is Barclays Watford. Again.
                        Last edited by Rod Jones; 26th April 2013, 17:27:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rod Jones View Post
                          Here's another one, he thinks he's getting five grand out of me.
                          Would you like to have some fun with him?
                          http://www.419baiter.com/scambaiting_resources.html

Plus postage.
                          I take it that you're not buying a caravan?

Name: Arnold Cosheril

Bank Account Name: Martin Frone
                          WTF is Barclays at Watford playing at?

Comment

Nah, sod him. Got another one now anyway, thinks I'm bringing £6,300 in cash to Shetland. On the ferry. Waiting for him to suddenly be unavailable that day.

I never realised until I looked at the photo that Shetland uses the same wall sockets as the USA

http://ebayscamhunter.blogspot.co.uk...ropractic.html

UPDATE: Got an email this morning, seems a tad upset.

"What the f*** it is your problem ? why you close my user ?"

When I replied he responded back that his friend "Frone" had tried selling me something and the same thing happened
                            Last edited by Rod Jones; 27th April 2013, 11:10:AM.

Comment

• Re: Ebay &amp; Gumtree Vehicle Scam. Barclays provide Fraudsters Accounts

Aaaaaand another one! Different seller (joyfred12), different email address of byrd@optician.com but same account details.

Idiot forwarded eBay's email to him in an eBay message to me, which revealed the email address.

M.Frone
                              Sort code:20-91-79
                              Account no: 53756807
                              Barclays bank plc

Oh, and the bank account list just got dumped on Barclays' Facebook page. They won't like that.
                              Last edited by Rod Jones; 27th April 2013, 20:54:PM.

Comment

• Re: Ebay &amp; Gumtree Vehicle Scam. Barclays provide Fraudsters Accounts

Rod, her are 3 more accounts for your list.

Sort Code 20.95.61 Account number 73816850 Name Cristian Brian. This is the ccount into which our money was paid. The police have advised that first name is correct however the surname completely different.

The following 2 were advertising a Hymer Motorhome for sale through Ebay and gave 2 accounts
                                Sort Code 20.95.61 Account Number 73420760 Name Carla Chiosila
                                Sort Code 20.92.63 Account Number 63100316 Ian Pascu

regards

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X