Page 62 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1252585960616263 LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 1554

Thread: Ebay, Gumtree & Autotrader Vehicle / Car Scams

• Display

Mentions
    1 Post(s)

Default Re: Ebay, Gumtree & Autotrader Vehicle / Car Scams

Quote Originally Posted by Tools View Post
    Sadly any email addresses, telephone numbers etc are untraceable and "Amy" or whatever incarnation they use does not exist. These are highly organised criminals, many have links to other criminal activities such as narcotics, people trafficking and terrorism funding.
    But surely there has to be a real person to be able to open a bank account?
    those people are being protected by the banks too! (Barclays Bank allegedly opening up the account "in good faith" not knowing that it was a fake account used to defraud many people out of many thousands of pounds and therefore deciding not to do anything about it)
    thinking of the I.D. You need yo to open a bank account, there must be a way to at least do something about those people?

this internet crime seems to be becoming more and more common now, perhaps there should be more government issued adverts to enlighten people about how easy it is to become a victim like us!
    i mean, we aren't stupid people, but obviously we were too trusting and naive and when you see PayPal comments, one tends to trust them! Especially when there's a "PayPal" confirmation notification......
    or so you are led to believe!!!!!!!

Mentions
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Simon2475 View Post
    this is exactly what she said to us, she's in Scotland. And the whole eBay/PayPal thing is identical too, she sends a link that looks like a PayPal invoice, but it's a fake PayPal. It even sends you a payment confirmation from PayPal, except it's not really PayPal!

if you look up the email addresses she uses, they are still currently used on PayPal, autotrader, and other selling sites!
    how to stop her? I have no idea!
    how she can get away with this is farcical!
    she ripped us off to a tune of £4,400 and we will probably never get that back. She's got to be stopped from stealing from more people and prosecuted somehow!
    its just not right!!!!

Good morning All

Just a quick mail as "Amy" is still selling on E-Bay and so please beware of the following listing:
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VOLKSWAGEN...wAAOSw-RRXBfIg
    I was contacted by "Amy" using her current mail address of amy@btmarket.co.uk with the following response:

Hello,
    I still have the campervan for sale, the condition is excellent and it has no damages or any faults. All necessary documents available. My current location is Scotland due to my work commitments. If this is going to be a quick sale, I will let it go for £7,500 delivered at my costs.
    The deal will go through eBay and PayPal.
    Thank you

Amy

Thankfully I realised it was a scam pretty quickly and found this forum with a quick search! Any suggestions as to who "she" can be reported too?

Cheers

Dave

Site Admin

Mentions
    57 Post(s)

Hi Bald Eagle, well done for noticing it was a scam and thank you for reporting it here, it helps others in the same situation.

The normal course of action is to report it to eBay and also Action Fraud. If you would like to help a little further and are comfortable with it, you could always keep talking with the scammer until they pass on bank details for sending the payment to. Once you have that "invoice" pass it on to me and I can get it closed with whichever bank.

As a reminder to you and anyone that does this, never click on any links or open documents such as Word, PDF or Zip files contained in an email as they may contain viruses or malware.
    Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Mentions
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tools View Post
    Hi Bald Eagle, well done for noticing it was a scam and thank you for reporting it here, it helps others in the same situation.

The normal course of action is to report it to eBay and also Action Fraud. If you would like to help a little further and are comfortable with it, you could always keep talking with the scammer until they pass on bank details for sending the payment to. Once you have that "invoice" pass it on to me and I can get it closed with whichever bank.

As a reminder to you and anyone that does this, never click on any links or open documents such as Word, PDF or Zip files contained in an email as they may contain viruses or malware.
    Hi Tools thanks a million for taking the time to post some advice and I reported Amy's listing over the weekend and it has been duly removed. Whether this was due to E-Bay taking action or "Amy" did this herself we will probably never know!
    To be honest I do not think Amy would respond to me any-more as there has been no correspondence between us for a number of days. Anyway Tools keep up the good work and I really hope whoever is behind this is caught asap... :-)
    Cheers
    Dave

Mentions
    0 Post(s)

Hi all,

I'm currently in "negotiations" for a T5 located in Dundee, Scotland.
    I said I'd collect whilst visiting family close by and sure enough that was not an option.

I've "agreed" to have it delivered so I'll update this with "invoices" etc when I receive something off Amy.
    Still using amy@abtpro.co.uk too.

Lee.

Mentions
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Barratt View Post
    Hi all,

I'm currently in "negotiations" for a T5 located in Dundee, Scotland.
    I said I'd collect whilst visiting family close by and sure enough that was not an option.

I've "agreed" to have it delivered so I'll update this with "invoices" etc when I receive something off Amy.
    Still using amy@abtpro.co.uk too.

Lee.
    Hi Lee

Good luck with this and I really hope that this thieving charlatan "Amy" can be stopped and arrested before he or she rips any more people off...

Cheers

Dave

Mentions
    0 Post(s)

Got an update for you, so here goes.

Just received a PDF to a new email address I claimed was my PayPal email address. I must admit it looks very convincing.

Payee: Marcin Sadorski
    Bank Name: Alior Bank
    IBAN: PL59 2490 0005 0000 4001 0021 1813 Swift Code: ALBPPLPW

Do you need me to do anything else ?

Lee.

Mentions
    0 Post(s)

Hi all

First post here and annoyed to say I have been stung by this scam too. Already been onto my bank (Nationwide) and because the money was transferred via BACS there is nothing they can do unless the Police confirm fraud has occurred. I have heard of Action Fraud and this is likely to be one of the next avenues to try. I had the exact same template as some of you from amy@abtpro.co.uk and for some reason I didn't detect fraud until it was too late :tinysmile_cry_t:. £5300 gone. The fake advert was on eBay for a VW T5 camper and I used the eBay contact seller function to enquire about the van. All looked genuine.

Although the chances of seeing the money again are slim, it has to be worth trying.

Mentions
    0 Post(s)

Hi, I won the same item on eBay and smelled a rat when they couldn't answer simple questions. I found this site after a bit of research. Anyone who wants the details that they are currently using please drop me an email, hopefully it might help anyone previously scammed.

Regards,

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Agerag View Post
    EDIT - For information

Hi,

Can anyone help. I have been well and truely scammed. I saw an advert on gumtree for a vehicle and posted my details. I was contacted by email by someone giving me the vehicle details and asking if i was still interested. I said I was and my phone number was requested. I was told by this person he would contact ebay through his account and ebay would contact me with their bank details of an interest free account and they would hold the monies until I said I wanted the car. He said he would ensure I was on a payment protection scheme where if I didnt want the vehicle I could get a full refund. I was given a story that he had been divorced and had moved to Scotland and he would pay the shipping fee as he wantd a fast sale. A congratulations with all the ebay logos on was then received by myself via e-mail. Not being a user of ebay everything seemed legitimate. I then got an invoice via e-mail once again with the ebay logos and all the assurance of payment protection on it with a Barclays bank account number, sort code, reference and a beneficiary name. The invoice had a live chat facility and I indeed used this and questioned if this was a legitimate transaction. The answer came back by live chat this was legitimate. I went on this live chat about 6 times to ensure this was legitimate and all seemed well. I thought with Barclays bank account this was legitimate to. I was wrong!!!!!! When I went back on to the live chat an hour after the vehicle should have been delived it still worked but kept stating we are sorry our operatives are with other customers we will be with you shortly but this never materialised and I was not answered. The next day I phoned ebay direct askng for a full refund to be told this was not their account and had nothing to do with them!!!!!! I phoned Barclays and told them this account should be frozen because it was obviously being used for fraudulent activities. I was fobbed off and told by a Barclays member of the fraud dept it would be passed to the relevant dept which I had, in fact, phoned. I have contacted the police and they are investigating. I'm a bit peeved at Barclays complete lack of interest in this and would like to know if there is anyway I could get my money back from Barclays as I this bank account is obviously some kind of holding account for fraudulent activites. I am quite willing to phone every day if I have to do. Advice please. It was a couple of grand I have lost. If there is any way at all I can try and get my money back I will more than willing to try this.

Yours hopefully
    - - - Updated - - -

Hi, I won the same item on eBay and smelled a rat when they couldn't answer simple questions. I found this site after a bit of research. Anyone who wants the details that they are currently using please drop me an email, hopefully it might help anyone previously scammed.

Regards,

Paul

Site Owner

Mentions
    1695 Post(s)

You can post them up - could help others when googling to research their propsective purchase.....
    “We may not win by protesting, but if we don’t protest we will lose. If we stand up to them, there is always a chance we will win.” Hetty Bower

Any advice I provide is given without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Find Solicitors offering fixed fees on our sister site - JustBeagle.com

Mentions
    0 Post(s)

I am actually just in negotiations with a amyfor a Volvo D5 I have an account number, sort code and email as well . Shall I post them on here
    I knew it was a scam but I wanted to see actually how they do it
    Last edited by Diego67; 19th July 2016 at 08:56:AM. Reason: Fat fingers

Site Owner

Mentions
    1695 Post(s)

Yes please. If you post them on here then others can find them if searching, plus we can pass them to where they need to be to get sorted. Have you reported to ebay/gumtree, action fraud, bank etc ?

@Tools;

If you get more than one account ( not going through / banks refused the transfer etc) even better
    “We may not win by protesting, but if we don’t protest we will lose. If we stand up to them, there is always a chance we will win.” Hetty Bower

Any advice I provide is given without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Mentions
    0 Post(s)

Payee: S Rybar
    Account number: 30828378
    Sort code: 20-41-41

*Bacs, CHAPS and Faster Payments are accepted.
    Email address is <amy@bmsapp.co.uk
    There you go

Mentions
    0 Post(s)

You need to follow this guy on Facebook - Jack Buster - https://www.facebook.com/BusterJackCanGetYourMoneyBack
    And his blog - http://busterjack.blogspot.co.uk/

Has done wonders for keeping these scams off eBay and closing down mule bank accounts!

Mentions
    0 Post(s)

Hey guys, here's 'Amy's' fake paypal invoice received yesterday -

Thanks for using PayPal.
    The seller has requested the payment through PayPal and we offered to cover all the risks for you and the seller.
    It is our responsibility to inform Buyers about our Sellers. You are dealing with a verified PayPal member, protected by our PayPal services such as insurance and dispute resolution, and you may buy and sell with confidence in all eBay transactions with this seller.

You should proceed accordingly to complete the transaction in a safe manner.

The following is a notice from PayPal Trust & Safety Department regarding:

Item Title - Autosleeper Topaz 2002
    Item Number - 322199689048
    Item Price - £6,000.00

Buy safely using eBay's Buyer Protection Program
    This vehicle is eligible for up to £10,000.00 in Buyer Protection when your transaction is completed through PayPal

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.
    For any questions contact PayPal Live Support by clicking here

Complete the transaction in 5 easy, secure and safe steps!
    1. eBay accepts the transaction and offers purchase protection to the buyer (if the transaction is declined, no further action is required from either the buyer or the seller);

2. All information received will be processed by PayPal under the direct review of eBay Inc.

3. The Buyer follows instructions and sends the payment to the assigned PayPal representative bank account.
    After the payment is cleared and verified by PayPal under the review of eBay Inc, it will be secured into a non-interest bearing trust account. Payment being secured, the Seller is notified by PayPal to deliver the vehicle to the Buyer. The Seller has 5 (five) business days to start the deliver procedure. The seller must deliver the vehicle for inspection along with the certificate of title, signed Bill of sale in the Buyer's name, all keys and all ownership documents. The vehicle must be delivered along with all documentation requested by the Buyer in order to allow him to change the registration in his name as soon as he will decide to accept it after the inspection period will be over.
    If no delivery procedure is started, a full refund is immediately sent to the Buyer.
    As soon as the delivery procedure will start, the Buyer should wait for the vehicle and documentation to be delivered.

4. After the inspection period is over, the Buyer must contact PayPal with the result of the inspection of the vehicle.
    The Buyer receives the vehicle and has 5-7 (five-seven) business days to inspect it. The inspection period will not begin until PayPal has confirmed delivery of the vehicle by either Buyer’s or shipper’s notification.

5. If he refuses it a full refund is immediately sent to the Buyer if the reason that determined the Buyer not to keep the vehicle is strictly related to the vehicle's condition i.e (different from what the seller has advertised, described and agreed to sell to you).
    The Seller will have the obligation to make all necessary arrangements in order to take the vehicle from Buyer’s possession in maximum 3 (three) business days.
    If the vehicle and documentation are as advertised, described and agreed, the Buyer should accept it. If the Buyer accepts the vehicle, the payment will be sent to the Seller within 3 (three) business days.

How to proceed from this moment?
    The conventional method of transferring funds to a PayPal member cannot be used due to the large amount that must be paid.
    Payment must be submitted via bank transfer to the PayPal representative bank account assigned for this transaction. PayPal will secure the payment until the Buyer receives, inspects and accepts the vehicle. Or, if it is the case, PayPal will refund the payment to the Buyer.

PayPal representative Bank account* : Payment details:
    Payee: I Holzer

Account number: 01479977
    Sort code: 09-01-29

*Bacs, CHAPS and Faster Payments are accepted.
    Invoice#: 256618189

Subtotal: £6,000.00

Shipping(Free): £0.00

Deposit: £0.00

Total: £6,000.00

Consult your bank or financial institution for more information on how to complete a bank transfer. Please note that it is extremely important to use the exact details of the account. The beneficiary name must be as written above. Include "256618189"on the "reference" field of the bank transfer instructions. Failure to use the exact information as stated above will result in your bank transfer being returned to you at your own expense..
    We recommend the online transfer system, because it saves a considerable amount of time.Online Banking saves you the trouble of going to a bank and wasting your valuable time (payments can also be made on the weekends). If this is your first time making an online transfer, please go to your bank’s website in order to read about the procedure.
    The electronic transfer from bank to bank is considered to be the safest international payment method. The transfer data are transmitted through an encrypted communication channel.

CONFIDENTIALITY AND NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT

* Do not disclose any information related to your PayPal purchase agreement to any third parties (
    i.e 1. your seller, 2. your bank)
    Of to where your funds are being sent.

2. The actual reason the bank transfer is to be sent to your assigned representative.

Questions?
    Please do not reply to this email. To get in touch with us click here to enter PayPal Live Help
    Copyright © 1999-2016 PayPal. All rights reserved.

PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. Société en Commandite par Actions Registered Office: 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg RCS B 118 349

PayPal Email ID PP75129164

Will post email exchanges when we are done messing.

Mentions
    2 Post(s)

Mentions
    2 Post(s)

Not a mention of how a mule account is opened using fake/fraudulant i.d? . If u or i wanted to open an account we would require a passport/driving license to use to verify our identidy.This article is rare because the victim smelt a rat 1 hour after sending funds so the recieving bank could ringfence the funds, the FACT that a fake fraudulant bank account used ONCE To receive a large sum of money and withdrawn with 24hours and that account to be never used again is evidence enough that criminality has taken place and funds should be subject to money laundering checks,has anyone had any joy from barclays getting there money back?

Mentions
    2 Post(s)

15°
    SECTIONS
    UK
    JAILED: £1m fraudsters who sold imaginary cars on eBay
    THREE Romanian immigrants ripped off online shoppers for more than £1million by selling non-existent cars and holidays.
    By JOHN TWOMEY
    07:24, Wed, Sep 21, 2016 | UPDATED: 07:40, Wed, Sep 21, 2016
    SWNS
    Ionut Cotavian Anitescu, Calin Serbenescu and Dorel Grigorescu,
    The fraudsters offered cut-price goods and services on internet market sites including eBay, a court heard.*

Cash flowed into the thieves’ accounts but customers never got what they paid for, revealed prosecutors.

They also hacked into accounts of legitimate businesses, contacted their clients and tricked them into diverting cash into fraudulent accounts.*

RELATED ARTICLES
    Daughter jailed for £120k power of attorney fraud
    More than four MILLION cancel bank cards after falling to fraud
    But the conmen were caught following an investigation by Scotland Yard’s Falcon squad.*

Inquiries revealed they had set up fake bank accounts to launder the proceeds of their crimes. Calin Serbenescu, 28, admitted conspiracy to commit fraud and was jailed for five years at Harrow Crown Court in London.*

Ionut Anitescu, 26, was sentenced to three years and Dorel Grigorescu, 29, to two years after they admitted the same offence.*

SWNS
    Calin Serbenescu, 28, admitted conspiracy to commit fraud and was jailed for five years
    The three men, all from Acton, west London, were part of a wider international crime gang, said Scotland Yard. Serbenescu was the ring leader and organised others to open bank accounts using false documents.

Those purchasing items made payment for goods that would never be received

Scotland Yard spokeswoman
    A Scotland Yard spokeswoman said: “The method of fraud employed by the gang involved advertisements being placed for a variety of goods and services via well-known online marketplace sites.*

“Those purchasing items made payment for goods that would never be received.

“Goods offered ranged from cars to family holidays.*

“In addition, the gang also infiltrated business accounts of legitimate businesses and contacted their clients to request that payments be made into fraudulent accounts opened by the gang instead of the company’s legitimate bank account.”

SWNS
    Dorel Grigorescu was sentenced to two years in prison after admitting conspiracy to commit fraud
    SWNS
    Ionut Anitescu, 26, was sentenced to three years
    Detective Constable Chris Collins of the Falcon squad said: “Their victims, who are many in number, paid money in good faith for goods and services that would never materialise.”*

“I hope that the sentences bring a measure of comfort to those victims.”*

Anitescu opened 26 bank accounts in different identities and was planning to open a further four to launder the proceeds of the internet frauds when he was arrested while Grigorescu opened 12 accounts.*

GETTY.STOCK
    The fraudsters sold fake cars and holidays to eBay users
    The Yard’s elite Falcon squad was set up to combat the rise in cyber-enabled and online fraud.*

Working closely with banks and other businesses, hundreds of detectives are targeting some of the country’s most prolific organised criminals

Mentions
    2 Post(s)

Site Owner

Mentions
    1695 Post(s)

Good news Dixie, may there be many more to follow

JAILED: £1m fraudsters who sold imaginary cars on eBay

THREE Romanian immigrants ripped off online shoppers for more than £1million by selling non-existent cars and holidays.

SWNS
    Ionut Cotavian Anitescu, Calin Serbenescu and Dorel Grigorescu,The fraudsters offered cut-price goods and services on internet market sites including eBay, a court heard.
    Cash flowed into the thieves’ accounts but customers never got what they paid for, revealed prosecutors.
    They also hacked into accounts of legitimate businesses, contacted their clients and tricked them into diverting cash into fraudulent accounts.

But the conmen were caught following an investigation by Scotland Yard’s Falcon squad.
    Inquiries revealed they had set up fake bank accounts to launder the proceeds of their crimes. Calin Serbenescu, 28, admitted conspiracy to commit fraud and was jailed for five years at Harrow Crown Court in London.
    Ionut Anitescu, 26, was sentenced to three years and Dorel Grigorescu, 29, to two years after they admitted the same offence.
    SWNS

Calin Serbenescu, 28, admitted conspiracy to commit fraud and was jailed for five yearsThe three men, all from Acton, west London, were part of a wider international crime gang, said Scotland Yard. Serbenescu was the ring leader and organised others to open bank accounts using false documents.
    Those purchasing items made payment for goods that would never be received
    Scotland Yard spokeswoman
    A Scotland Yard spokeswoman said: “The method of fraud employed by the gang involved advertisements being placed for a variety of goods and services via well-known online marketplace sites.
    “Those purchasing items made payment for goods that would never be received.
    “Goods offered ranged from cars to family holidays.
    “In addition, the gang also infiltrated business accounts of legitimate businesses and contacted their clients to request that payments be made into fraudulent accounts opened by the gang instead of the company’s legitimate bank account.”
    SWNS

Dorel Grigorescu was sentenced to two years in prison after admitting conspiracy to commit fraudSWNS

Ionut Anitescu, 26, was sentenced to three yearsDetective Constable Chris Collins of the Falcon squad said: “Their victims, who are many in number, paid money in good faith for goods and services that would never materialise.”
    “I hope that the sentences bring a measure of comfort to those victims.”
    Anitescu opened 26 bank accounts in different identities and was planning to open a further four to launder the proceeds of the internet frauds when he was arrested while Grigorescu opened 12 accounts.
    GETTY.STOCK

The fraudsters sold fake cars and holidays to eBay usersThe Yard’s elite Falcon squad was set up to combat the rise in cyber-enabled and online fraud.
    Working closely with banks and other businesses, hundreds of detectives are targeting some of the country’s most prolific organised criminals.

Mentions
    2 Post(s)

Not before time either. What jumped out at me was the amount of bank accounts opened (26 !!) By one criminal !! . I would have thought a mule was used to open each account so i am delighted because the banks say they did not know the account would be used for fraud regardless if it was opened using fake id, so how are they (the enablers aka the banks) going to explain one person opening 26 different bank accounts. Just hope the fca has the balls to make/force the banks to refund/return the funds stolen from us

Good news, even better if we ALL get our money back,not sure about anyone else but i've been trying for 3 years and am desparate to put this to bed but not until i get my money back

Thanks
    Dixie2013

Mentions
    0 Post(s)

Another scam Vw for sale on eBay....... Listed by undertiege1 item number 152248275244 (now removed). I messaged them yesterday but then thought it was too good to be true and luckily found this forum. Had text today from Tel number 0795438962 asking me to email amy216@mdapp.co.uk if I'm still interested in the car. undertiege1 is also currently listing a motorhome a caravan and a Land Rover. Also be aware of listing 122143005358 another Vw T5 that is too good to be true.
    Thanks
    Austin

Mentions
    0 Post(s)

Thank you for putting this up, Having read it and seen a distinct parallel between your case and a car that my son has been pursuing after seeing a Gumtree ad, well, he's not going after it any longer. I'm so sorry you lost money, I can understand it because the story was very plausible. I'm surprised that the same scam is out there after three years ( or am I?). The contact's name was Norwegian, which added to the seeming authenticity.

Mentions
    0 Post(s)

Hi, I nearly got myself sucked into this scam but luckily did a google search on ebay scams before I agreed to proceed! I have MANY Audi Q7 cars that I am looking to buy where they are only contactable for a specific reason via an email address - then I was told the cars were in northern ireland and they would agree an price for a quick sale which also included a shipping fee, I thought it was too good to be true! Here is one such example of the listing information:

[ Contact: walidah@bpworld.co.uk ] Audi Q7 3.0TDI ( 237bhp ) Tiptronic 2010MY quattro S Line BLACK PEARL HUGE SPEC, 60000 MILES, THIS GREAT SPEC LUXURY 7 SEAT 4X4 COMES WITH A MASSIVE SPEC, ALL THE TOYS YOUD WANT IN A LUXURY FAMILY ESTATE, FULL SERVICE HISTORY, JUST SERVICED, Upgrades - HDD-based Satellite Navigation System, Technology Package - Low , Comfort centre armrest, 21 x 10J '7-double-spoke' design alloy wheels with 295/35 R21 Y tyres, Pearl effect paint, BOSE Surround Sound System, Visibility package, Privacy Glass, Mobile telephone preparation - High, Audi Music Interface (AMI), SIDE STEPS, Last serviced on 03/09/2016, Full service history, Excellent bodywork, Black Part leather interior - Excellent Condition, Four wheel-drive, Standard Features - Automatic Climate Control, Cruise Control, Rear Acoustic Parking, Anti - Theft Alarm (Thatcham Category 1 Approved), Drivers Information System (DIS), Electric Front and Rear Windows, Radio/CD Player with MMI in Front Instrument Panel, Rain Sensor, Upholstery - Pearl Nappa Leather/Alcantara Upholstery, Seat heating for front seats. 7 seats, Pearlescent Pearl effect paint

Apparently the seller was away from 8th October to 21st October the link to the listing is:
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AUDI-Q7-TD...IAAOSwNRdX~XbY

The seller is apparently in Harrogate but when I tried to call the contact number listed I had a text to say the signal was no good and it was better to email the address above - the contact number on the listing is:
    I want to try and be of help to people as I think this is a disgusting way of scamming people who believe that eBay would be safe site to purchase through!!

Mentions
    0 Post(s)

Here are some responses you may get when you contact the so called seller via their email addresses!!

amy@dsglobal.co.uk Hello, I still have the Audi Q7 for sale, the condition is excellent and it has no damages or any faults. All necessary documents available. My current location is N.Ireland due to my work commitments. If this is going to be a quick sale, I will let it go for £6200 delivered at my costs.
    The deal will go through eBay and PayPal.
    Thank you

Then I had a response after I questioned certain things:I will agree for a 7 days of full inspection period ( after the date you receive the car ). This means that you have 7 days to inspect the car for any damages and decide if you want to keep it or not!
    Because I will sign eBay's return policy, your money will be insured by them and you will have the option to reject the deal, only if we go through PayPal as well. If this is the case, you will receive a full refund (money back) from PayPal and I will have to take the car back on my cost!
    You can read more about it following the link below:

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/buy/con...rn-policy.html

Let me know if the above return policy is acceptable and if you want to purchase the car please confirm your PayPal email for further instructions.

Amy

How could eBay continue to let this happen?!?

Page 62 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1252585960616263 LastLast