• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

lpa receivers waterfold / blemain / Lancashire M.C Lost "how i got them to back down

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: lpa receivers waterfold / blemain / Lancashire M.C Lost "how i got them to back

Originally posted by kanine View Post
    The receiver will be liable if his appointment is not valid. You must stop this happening, are you in contact with RBS direct or their solicitors?
    Hi ,I am in contact with an R.B.S collection department.

I have just drafted a letter to them asking them to point out in the loan agreement where it states they can appoint a receiver.

As they don't have a loan agreement,I guess they might find this difficult.

I have also asked them to highlight the part of the agreement that I and my partner signed,saying that we agreed to receivers being specifically appointed and to forward it to me as a matter of urgency.:beagle:

Comment

Re: lpa receivers waterfold / blemain / Lancashire M.C Lost "how i got them to back

What does an LPA receiver actually do. Blemain in the past have tried to reposes me several times and have failed. Why would they go for repossession instead of appointing an LPA receiver

Comment

do you have one property you live in ? or do you have more than 1

Comment

I just have the one property I live in

Comment

I presume that will be the reason, an LPA seems to be mostly used where there is a buy to let or a commercial lease. When you live in the property they will have to, I presume, seek a possession order.

Comment

To sum up a lpa receiver in simple terms it is someone appointed by a lender to manage the security i.e rent it or sell it. It can be anyone even the lender themselfs! no qualifacations needed! This is why they get carried away with a bit of power, particually if a couple of people have rolled over and not challenged them. Challenge absolutely everything, accuse them of not carrying out fact finding, slow thing's down as they try to work at a fast pace to catch you out. Make it personal tell the appointed receiver you will hold them personally accountable and you will be seeking financial redress from him / her. Using strong legal terms will make them think again, my favourite term is, "I hereby put you on notice" followed by precise statements, I.e I now put you on notice that i will hold you Mr xxxxx personally responsible. Take away some of their power and intimidation, tell them i believe you are unqualified as a receiver and i warn you that you are regulated by the law of property act itself. I know its scary, i know its serious, but don't be intimidated without intimidating them back.

Comment

can this be done ?

- - - Updated - - -

could this be done and does it work ?

Comment

Originally posted by clarke View Post
                  can this be done ?

- - - Updated - - -

could this be done and does it work ?
                  Hi welcome to LB,
                  Please clarify?

nem

Comment

I know the last post here is dated 2015 but if anybody is still subscribed to the thread and able to advise I'd be most appreciative.

The receivers LMC used in my fathers case started as waterfold but months later for somereason changed to Sterling Properties.

They instructed work men to make good all repairs! Inc partial roof replacment and charged the costs to my already out of control loan account with LMC therefore making it sibject to the 10.10% interest.

Suffering, I've read most of your posts I think and I admire your drive. I really hope ypu are getting somewhere with it?
                    Ur agreement was with LMC wasn't it? Have you heard back from the FOS as I thought I'd read somewhere that ypud put a complaint to them over your unfair treatment by these cowboys?

Personally I feel very much alone in this battle as far as regulatpry bodies and such goes. I'm quite convinced that truth be known they're there to protect the lenders not consumers. Unregulated lenders at that!!!

I really don't get it!!!!
                    Why all the confusion ? Its not that hard really. We know this so how can they carry on ignoring this?
                    Its quite annoying to a point of distraction.

Surely this can't continue ?!

Comment

Appreciate this is a very old thread but on the off chance and hope that someone may be able to provide some info/template on how OP can be written.

In exactly the same situation with the same LP just got a letter today and need to get them off my back.

The OP post isnt exctly clear or concise

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X