• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Barclays business bank account

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barclays business bank account

Well today i've had a letter off Barclays Business Banking Notifying me that the aacount is closed.
    The Business account went Overdrawn no fault of my own, as I had No overdraft faciilty.
    The Bank had paid a Direct Debit that also was cancelled the week before. This has left me £898.63 overdrawn plus 29.50% interest to date.
    Can anyone advise on how to handle this matter, as I need to sent letter, as One I don't have the money to pay, two Why should I have the worry when there was no overdraft set up. Thank you to anyones advise. :tinysmile_aha_t:
    Tags: None

Re: Barclays business bank account

Is it only the Direct Debit that led to the overdraft, or have there been other transactions you have made which have contributed to it?

Comment

Hi thanks for your reply. the bank had paid a cheque too that was part to make overdrawn.

Comment

Is this the first time it has happened, so something that has come out of the blue, or have you repeatedly been in this situation which has led to this action?

Comment

the only occasion . thx

Comment

Is there anything here which helps?

http://www.lendingstandardsboard.org...endingcode.pdf

I would have thought you would be wanting interest and any charges stopped, and an affordable repayment plan set up as a minimum. Remember the above is not legislation though, it is good practice to which they are subsribed.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X