• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

A taxi driver

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A taxi driver

A taxi was driving down the high street when the passenger tapped the driver on the shoulder to ask him a question. The driver screamed, lost control of the car, nearly hit a bus, went up on the footpath narrowly missing pedestrians and stopped just short of a shop window.

Everything went quiet in the cab then the driver said: "Look mate, don't ever do that again. You scared the living daylights out of me!"

The passenger apologised and said he didn't realise that a little tap could scare him so much. The driver replied: "Sorry, it's not really your fault. Today is my first day as a cab driver - I've been driving hearses for the last 25 years."
    Bought some tablets today to build my strength up .. cant get the bloody lid off.
    Tags: None

Re: A taxi driver

msl:

Comment

OMG!!

Bill needs to see this!!

Comment

LOL - Cheers, EH.
        I finally got to see it, Puff. New one on me.:scared: Pee'd ma pants !!!! msl:msl:msl:

I'll send it to the guys on the rank. There's at least ONE nutter I know who will probably actually play that out for real !!!
        Last edited by Bill-K; 17th October 2012, 02:34:AM.

Comment

nice one!
          Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

msl:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X