• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

British Gas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: British Gas

Originally posted by puffrose View Post
    getting any energy company to admit fault is an uphill fight hun.

I suggest an email back to the CEO asking for them to contact you to discuss compensation for their mistakes. (they really do not like that) when you get the call, control it. each time they mention payments, say yes.. when are you planning to tell me how much you owe me? Don't let them bully you.

use phrases like For the benefit of the tape, and As this call is being recorded.. and keep calm and DONT SWEAR!! they will be trying every trick in the book to make you look unreasonable. Dont even swear on hold. if the call is monitored they can hear this, and use it to say you swore on the call (ex call centre staff.. I know every trick in the book!)

if you arent satisfied with their response, say I am not satisfied and am now escalating the call.

get names, extention numbers (the whole we dont have the same extention number thing.. they have to give you something to be able to ind the advisor you have spoken to) and say I have noted that down for use in this complaint. Please note this on my account.
    Thanks, i will call them soon, ive worked in a call centre myself as well lot of experience, and i always get my way when i take to companies.

Comment

Got sorted in the end received 30% off my bills a deferred payment plan to start Jan 2013, and a discount on my bill.

Thanks everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Skelly1983 View Post
        checked credit file on Noddle and they have placed marker on my file as well
        Originally posted by Skelly1983 View Post
        Got sorted in the end received 30% off my bills a deferred payment plan to start Jan 2013, and a discount on my bill.

Thanks everyone

Have they removed the marker on your credit file?

Comment

wasn't a default marker was just late payment marker.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X