• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Sattutory demand under section 268(1)of the inslovency act help urgent smith

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sattutory demand under section 268(1)of the inslovency act help urgent smith

Ok you sent me the sar i copyed it and sent it to halifax

all there letter says is what i posted information on the accountslisted below

.all accounts

if this is not what you want or you want more information to call her on the above number

LETTER FROM HOBOS

letter today 7th november
    data subject access request

thank you for contacting us to request the personal information that we hold on you.

i have received your £10 fee and have started requesting information on the accounts listed below

. all accounts

if this is not the information you want or you want more information please call me on the number above otherwise this information will be sent to you on or before 17 december 2012 which is the 40 days allowed
    by data protection act 1998.www.ico.gov.uk.

THATS ALL THEY SAY IN IT

ok do you think they will send all information we requested in the sar..
    or should we phone them and tell them we want all the information we have reqested in sar....dont want them pulling a fast 1 lol........back in 207 we sar them and never got any thing back

Comment

• Re: Sattutory demand under section 268(1)of the inslovency act help urgent smith

THIS IS WHAT WE SENT

5th November 2012
      Halifax plc
      TRINITY ROAD
      HALIFAX
      WEST YORKSHIRE
      HX1 2RG

Subject access request

Data Protection Act 1998

Dear Sir/Madam account no

Please supply me with all data that you hold on me. This includes in particular, but is not limited to, the following:-

1. The original signed, executed credit agreement/s and any terms and conditions that applied to the account/s at the time of default and at the time the account/s was/were opened.

2. Where there has been any event in my account history over this period which has required manual intervention by any person, I require disclosure of any indication or notes which have either caused or resulted in that manual intervention, or other evidence of that manual intervention in relation to my account formerly held with ORIGINAL CREDITOR. - delete or add this depending on whether you are sending this to the original creditor/or a debt collection agency

3. True copies of any notice of assignment and default notices or enforcement notice that you/or name of the original creditor sent me, with a copy of any proof of postage that you hold.

4. Documents relating to any insurance added to the account/s, including the insurance contract and terms and conditions, date/s they were/ it was added and deleted. (if applicable).

5. Details of any collection charges added to the account/s; specifically, the date they were/it was levied, the amount of the charge, a detailed financial Breakdown of how the charge was/charges were calculated, and what the charge covers/charges cover.

6. Specific details of the fees/charges levied by any other agency in respect of this account/these accounts and a detailed breakdown of said fees/charges and what each charge relates to and on what date said fees/charges were levied.

7. A genuine copy of any notice of fair use of my data as required by the Data Protection Act 1998

8. A list of third party agencies to whom you have disclosed my personal data and a summary of the nature of the information you have disclosed.

9. Copies of statements for the entire duration of the credit agreement/s.

10.Termination notices

PLEASE NOTE that unless otherwise stated by yourselves and if the above documents are NOT provided, it will be CONFIRMED that you are unable to reproduce/provide in any way shape or form any copies of the above requested documents. You are reminded that you have a duty to inform me if you do not have the above documents. This is confirmed in High Court Law - Ezsias v Welsh Ministers - [2007] All ER (D) 65 (Dec)

You are reminded that you are obliged to supply all the above documents in line with the Information Commissioners Technical Guidance update (Dated August 2007)

I enclose the statutory maximum fee of £10. You have 40 days in which to comply.
      If there is specific information which you require in order to satisfy yourself as to my identity, please let me know by return. However, please note that the above address is the one which you normally use to communicate my private business to me and which you have hitherto found to be acceptable.

Yours faithfully,

Comment

cca sent 5 nov 2012 still nothin back from them lol

Comment

hi miliitant can you ring me asp please i have inboxed you cheers

Comment

Smith we have not seen Millitant around for a few days now and we hope that he is ok. Is there something we can help you with?

Comment

hi millitant was adviseing me on halifax,first credit card
              okay sar ifo came today interesting read lol first credit trying a fast 1 all halifax sent was
              1)statements of credit card ..2) isa statements ..)..3) overdraft statements )..4) bank account app ...loan agrement ..) and bits n bobs
              credit card statment have no halifax logo on them

but still halifax have not sent a credit agrement for credit card......
              and first credit have not sent a credit agrement (cca was sent 5 november 20012

some info sent was first credit asking halifax for template letters with halifax logo on it and halifax to sign and fill blanks in are they trying to pull a fast 1
              Last edited by smith; 18th December 2012, 22:47:PM. Reason: update

Comment

The trouble is we don't know where Millitant is exactly upto with your particular case and wonder if this can be left for a few days in case he is unwell. The courts are closed from Monday for two weeks as a rule.

Or if you can explain on the thread exactly what help you actually need I will find someone that may be able to assist in the light of Millitants non appearance.

Comment

first credit try ed to make me wife bankrupt on stat demand we had it set a set aside

in sar we stated Halifax to supply credit agreement they haven't sent it

cca asked first credit to supply credit agreement they havent

was wondering what to to next statments dont look like propper ones

Comment

I would write back with a copy of your original DSAR request stating that they have clearly not complied with significant elements of it. Please would they do so within x days (if feeling kind you could give them another 40 working days - it keeps them off your backs for the time being that way, and gives Militant time to return if he was advising you on a personal basis. It is the reason why we encourage ALL osts to be made on open forum, but nevermind.

If you do that, and state in your covering letter that failure to comply in full this time will result in you forcing compliance through the ICO or courts (you should only ever stipulate this if you're willing to actually carry it through - don't make idle threats).

Hope that gives you a way forward which will give you a fair bit of time to await Mil's return. Obviously you'll need to point out there is no need for a further £10.00 to be sent.

Comment

cca was sent 5 nov 2012 first credit still not senr a credit agrrement

Comment

Try sending this. It may not elicit any response, but at least it attempts to force their hand a bit. Amend as necessary:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your Ref: xxxxxxx

This is a formal request under the Consumer Protection From Unfair Trading Regulations (CPUTR) 2008.

I require your organisation to provide written confirmation that states clearly whether you currently hold an original signed Consumer Credit Agreement, or whether you do not hold an original signed Consumer Credit Agreement pertaining to myself.

For the avoidance of doubt, an original signed Consumer Credit Agreement is just that; not an application for credit and not a reconstructed or microfiched document from other sources.

Please note that until such times as a legally enforceable, original Consumer Credit Agreement can be produced and a copy sent to me by return, then this letter is not an acknowledgement of debt.

Please also note that failure to provide a direct answer to this request will be brought before the court, should you decide to defy the content of this letter and instruct solicitors to pursue enforcement action regardless.

Yours faithfully,

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X