• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Wonga rep destroyed on watchdog

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wonga rep destroyed on watchdog

When I had my wonga troubles a couple of years ago, made such a fuss (this was the time when Wonga was really trying to establish themselves as the good guys) , actually got to speak with Daimlin and he did come across as a very nervous person. (those chocs were rather nummy LOL) No wonder he didn't appear himself Anne Robinson would have eaten him alive, spat out the bones and ground them into dust.
    sigpic

Comment

i have been trying to watch via that link as i am in the USA at the moment
      all i am getting is BBC i player is only avaliable in the uk
      and i thought the internet was global access :tinysmile_cry_t:
      seems even the information super highway is regulated by big business now :tinysmile_cry_t:

Comment

managed to watch it today, he really just needed a shovel didnt he!
        Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

Originally posted by dogtired View Post
          managed to watch it today, he really just needed a shovel didnt he!
          Over the head DT??

Comment

Originally posted by miliitant View Post
            ...seems even the information super highway is regulated by big business now :tinysmile_cry_t:
            I dunno if you've seen this, M - it may interest you:-

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...s-depend-on-it

If it's any use, I'd be happy to attempt to email you the Watchdog .wmv file I have. I think I can chop it down to just the Wonga bit to make it a 'sendable' size. Although (off-topic) I DID enjoy the 'de rigeur' piece about the Brentford car sharks, as well !!!

Comment

Originally posted by puffrose View Post
              Over the head DT??

Would have made good telly!!
              Last edited by dogtired; 15th September 2012, 08:52:AM.
              Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

And tonight on BBC1 Slap a Sap With A Shovel!!

Tonights guests, Wonga's marketing director, Cheif or Marstons and Ant and Dec!!!

now I'd pay my tv licence just for that!!

Comment

IMO, you deserve a percentage for that suggestion, Puff !!! Give Anne Robinson a call !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill-K View Post
                    IMO, you deserve a percentage for that suggestion, Puff !!! Give Anne Robinson a call !!!
                    you REEEEEEALLY don't want that to happen hun, cos me and Mr R have agreed, if we ever get a large sum of money (oh look... a flying pig!!) we will be buying ourselves a big house in the middle of rural Scotland and having goats and ducks

still.. suppose Mrs K would never want for milk and eggs!

Comment

Originally posted by messimoo View Post
                      OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO can I, Mr M has a good hammer in his toolbox will do the job perfectly. Anyone who watched the show noticed the parp noises coming from him along with a bad odour :tung:
                      I did notice a very brief glimpse of one of the studio technicians wearing a gas mask when they did a wide shot of the guy from Wonga.com. He mustn't half have been pumping the parps out. As for the odour, I think that explains why Anne Robinson was talking through clenched teeth, or was it because she wanted to rip his throat out?
                      Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X