• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

an opinion please, letter of praise.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• an opinion please, letter of praise.

Dear friends,
    You all know the problems I have had with the dreaded Atlantic *lightning flashes and thunder rumbles*, well the farce continues!!

I rang British Gas, my new provider, to say that I have a charge on my meter of £6 which should not be there, it turns out on 6.6.2012 a charge of £350 was put on my meter, but *DUN DUN DUUUUUUN* Atlantic Energy.
    My initial debt in 2010 was £700!! and I have been paying that off for over 2 years!
    So I rang Atlantic in hysterics saying what are you playing at you MUPPETS!! was put on hold for over 30 mins and told *advisor giggling* "You'll never guess what, it was human error, the person who deals with customers moving had (quote) a blonde moment and decided it was 2010!!"
    I rang back to BG and told them. Within 5 mins they had taken the £6 charge off and sent me out a new key with a refund of £35 on it, as I had overpaid them!

I am a firm believer in credit where it is due, so opinions of my letter please.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to thank you in the highest possible terms for the EXCELLENT service that I have received since becoming a customer.
    *INSERT ABOVE EXPLAINATION MINUS WORD MUPPET*
    I would like to bring to your attention the fact that I was reassured by your advisor that it would be solved quickly, and that he worked swiftly and correctly to solve my problem.
    Thank you once again

Puff

What do you reckon?
    Tags: None

Re: an opinion please, letter of praise.

i find you have to go above the customer flack takers they call customer service

i had a complaint with

BT
    SKY
    BARCLAYS

as sugested by the forum, i sent letters of complaint direct to the CEO of each company and my complaints were rectified within a few days

so getting a complaint rectified at first port of call is stand back in amazement, but we do have

fergusson v british gas that did bring them back into line with their customer service so

hats off to british gas

shame other big multi nationals dont lead by example

Comment

Re: an opinion please, letter of praise.

I had a large bill by British Gas paid off in full for me by British Gas Energy Trust because for 3 years they failed to send me a bill despite me asking time and time again.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X