• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Te7 , Te9 forms. Mr bailiff coming

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Te7 , Te9 forms. Mr bailiff coming

Hi guys, following on from my thread here http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...e-do-I-stand-( I just need advice if possible on filling out these forms, how do I word it and to what reasons, here's my scenario,

1, parking ticket on screen
    2, Order for recovery of unpaid penalty charge.
    3, letter off Equita demanding £125
    4, delivered by hand bailiff removal letter, £350

No reminders or anything, I've asked my mothers and she is %100 sure there was no letters before the order of recovery.

Im expecting mr bailiff back anytime soon, these forms seem so complicated

Becky
    Tags: None

Re: Te7 , Te9 forms. Mr bailiff coming

The local authority involved has not sent a Notice to Owner. Your mother will need to complete the forms as she is the registered owner and the law holds the registered owner liable for the PCN. Depending on which one you are going to complete, your mother will need to get one notarised, that is, take it to a solicitor and swear a Statutory Declaration. This should cost £5-£10.

Like I said in your other thread, Equita are not entitled to £350. You or your mother might wish to instruct a solicitor to write to the local authority involved and point out that their enforcement contractor, Equita, is attempting to obtain fees the law does not permit, despite already being under investigation for irregularities relating to its fees. It is better that a solicitor writes as it stops Local authorities fobbing people off with "Speak to the bailiff" and makes them take the matter seriously. They are 100% vicariously-liable for Equita's actions. And that means they have to pay compensation if Equita mess up.
    Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Good evening,
      I just receive first letter REMOVAL NOTICE.
      Ref.no 7718398 Vitalis Sinkunas.
      i haven't paid Datford charge.
      i have contacted you in June and informed i have changed my address , they told me will send to my new address , i asked to send me fine. someone confirmed, i have a copy and can resend to you. but they never get back to me and i forget.
      all letters you posted to my old adrees, Enforcement Agent M. Blackmerc told they send me 1 in February, second one in June. i have upgraded my address.
      it was miisunderstanding . please can you help me in this matter.

Kind Regards,

Vitalis

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X